Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration. Also included: Popular tips & tricks on how to improve your photography, no matter what gear you are using. Download your free copy

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!

AF-S VR-Nikkor 70-200mm 1:2.8G ED. Like new. $1,175 - SOLD

PeterBeckett PeterBeckett

Is from: Lincoln, US
835 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
PeterBeckett Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Registered since 04th Jan 2010
Wed 10-Oct-12 02:39 PM | edited Wed 10-Oct-12 07:48 PM by PeterBeckett

I have just replaced this lens with the VRII version, at $2,396.95. As I get older, I need all the help I can get from VR...

The lens is in as-new condition, with no scratches, scuffs or damage of any sort, even on the hood. In fact, the only way you'll be able to tell that is has been used is the fine rubs on the lens mounting ring. The sale includes the brand new case which came with the replacement lens. I am the original owner of this lens.

When used on a tripod, I can't tell the difference between images with this lens and its replacement!

I'm offering it at under half the price of the VRII version: $1,175.00. I'll take PayPal ONLY and this includes shipping to CONUS.

If you happen to be in the SF Bay area (I'm where Cupertino, Saratoga and San Jose all come together) and want to meet me for a cash deal, I'll take $1,100.

Pete

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)

G