Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

We have a short wrap-up on the image quality of the Nikon D850 which might interest you. Read more.

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Selling my D3S on ebay....Please help with price....

hollingwD80 hollingwD80

Is from: Hartselle, US
432 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
hollingwD80 Registered since 30th Apr 2008
Thu 01-Mar-12 10:34 AM

Hello:
I've decided to sell my D3S on ebay and buy a D4. I wont go into the reasons, let's just say that I've made the decision.

Question is.....What is a good starting price and reserve for this camera?

I bought the camera last August from Berger Bros. I just took a shot, and it registered as WRH5188.nef. I assume that's 5188 shutter actuations, and obviously the camera is in like new condition.

I need to have an idea of what the camera is worth to someone who knows the camera. I am thinking of starting the bidding at 3500 with a reserv e set at 4400.

Do you think those are reasonable numbers to be able to sell the camera and get what it's worth?

Thanks in advance....
Rich

https://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/ppuser/176900/cat/500

Please visit my SmugMug gallery at nikonrick.smugmug.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Selling my D3S on ebay....Please help with price......

G