Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Photo Emergency please help

Sun 30-Sep-01 07:23 PM
Hi there i am in a big bind, on the spur of the moment i decided to make a trip to Washington DC for Oct 5th and stay all weekend and take in the sites. I just don't ahve any Fugi slide film that i wanted to shoot, and i can't buy any from any of the big cheap stores becasue they are all closed this week for the jewish holiday. I was wondering if anyone had any excess fresh Fugi Provia F 100 36 exp 35mm film they might want to get rid of
or any Senia II 100 36exp 35mm. i can pay about $5.00 or so for the provia and $2.75 or so for the Sensia, they must be fresh though, and i don't need a whole lot maybe 4-6 rolls total. please let me know soon i'd like to make a deal by monday night. I live in Central Pennsylvania so i really can't get this film locally.
thanks
andy
alemmo@lhup.edu those are L's

G