Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Fuji X100 with extras. - SOLD

Tue 29-May-12 04:58 AM | edited Thu 07-Jun-12 05:07 AM by reuben
For Sale or Trade:

Fuji X100 - £550 including delivery.

Purchased at Focus on Imaging in March 2012. (only 2-3 months old)
100% complete with box, case candy and exactly as new with the following extras:

Gordy Lug Strap. Long, Black leather with Blue thread. Makes the camera look even better and is perfect in terms of functionality.

JJC LH-JX100 Lens Hood - The best aftermarket hood available. Fit and finish are perfect.

2x extra aftermarket batteries. These are the INOV8 batteries with proper thermal protection circuits etc not the cheap eBay ones.

Sandisk 8 gb card. (can't recall the details of this but will check tonight.)

The camera is in perfect condition having been rarely used. The X100 doesn't track it's shutter count but I have it set to continuous numbering and it reads 407. I'm surprised I've taken that many!

Brilliant camera in many ways but just does not suit my style of shooting. Image quality is amazing even at high ISO and the lens is just stunning.
Fill flash is the best I've ever used and the cool factor is peerless.
Plenty of glowing reviews around but check out Zack Arias for a great real world experience and honest appraisal.

For sale, including UK delivery at £550. Cash on collection fine otherwise BACS or cleared Cheque please.

Would trade for D7000 body depending on condition.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
I haven't posted images as it is exactly as new but can do so on request.

Going to be away from work next week so please contact me on ricdiggle@btinternet.com

G