Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Z6ii Connect to PC for wireless transfer

danshep danshep

Is from: Olympia, US
3030 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Z6ii Connect to PC for wireless transfer"

danshep Gold Member Charter Member
Thu 26-Nov-20 04:02 PM
Jim, let me offer you this.

With my Z7, I use Snapbridge, the Nikon app for easy connecting to the Z camera.

I do the bluetooth method, but it is similar to the wifi. Go first to the camera, menu, “Connect to Smart Device”, and choose “Pairing”.

The camera response will be to indicate you are paired and will show a name starting in your case I believe, as “Z6ii_xxxxx”. Go to the pc and find networks, or bluetooth, and there should be a list with the names of connected devices. In the list will be that same name Z6ii_xxxxxx to select. Once it says connected, go back to Snapbridge and select the camera and you should be set.

You cannot do bluetooth and wifi connection at the same time, so you will need to turn the connect to smart device off. As you can see, two entries down, there is wifi connection on my camera menu.

I realize this is not exactly what you asked, but I am hoping it gets you further down the path.

Conceptually, you go to the camera first, then to your pc, then back to the camera.

Happy Thanksgiving.

"Today is the tomorrow that yesterday you spent money like there was no."

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
A general, generic topic Z6ii Connect to PC for wireless transfer [View all] , Bingo8183 Silver Member , Wed 25-Nov-20 04:55 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Z6ii Connect to PC for wireless transfer