Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Z7 : Your opinion

kmacy kmacy

Is from: Fort Wayne, US
78 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Z7 : Your opinion"

kmacy Gold Member Nikonian since 17th Aug 2020
Tue 17-Nov-20 01:38 PM | edited Tue 17-Nov-20 01:41 PM by kmacy
I tried to sell my Z7 and could not because of the financial loss. Now I am glad I didn't.

I have two D850's and they are used in my studio. I use the Z7 for landscape. When using the FTZ adapter and my Tamron 150-600G2, I am able to shoot some wildlife but the battery drain is tremendous.

So I take one of my D850's and shoot with it and receive twice the battery life of the Z7. So do I agree?

The ultimate choice is yours, but I am required to give a better answer, then I say no, don't sell. I will bet the D500 does fine for wildlife and use your Z7 to make great landscape images. Split the usage.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Z7 : Your opinion [View all] , ilanifer , Tue 17-Nov-20 01:14 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Z7 : Your opinion