Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Z 6_2 Firmware update

pixures pixures

Is from: US
1200 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Z 6_2 Firmware update"

pixures Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Feb 2009
Tue 17-Nov-20 10:40 AM | edited Tue 17-Nov-20 10:41 AM by pixures
The quoted fix from Nikon's Download Center Site:
"Fixed an issue that sometimes caused overexposure in photos taken in continuous release modes using an AF-area mode with human or animal face/eye detection."

FWIW, I shot a theater performance a little over a week ago with my Z6ii. I noticed some over exposures within in continuous release mode bursts while using Wide-Small (e.g. without Animal or Face Detection).

I installed the new firmware and hope that it will correct the glitch for Wide-Small as well as the settings mentioned in the update notes.

Bill N

www.images-captured.com
MyGalleries

A general, generic topic Z 6_2 Firmware update [View all] , YC Choong Gold Member Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 , Tue 17-Nov-20 06:15 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Z 6_2 Firmware update