Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Looking at the Z6ii, should I

PBlais PBlais

Is from: Hayes, US
3336 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Looking at the Z6ii, should I"

PBlais Team Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the 2017-2018 fundraising campaign Nikonian since 19th Jan 2014
Sat 14-Nov-20 12:30 PM
Just CLOSED ON THE D6ii yesterday. I expect to keep my DX glass. I have a boat load of good (most great) DX glass. Yes, you'll get a crop but the crop is applied in the viewfinder too. You will see what you'll get in a D6ii. Other than the crop you only get 3 axis of stabilization unless you switch to Z lenses and get 5. You do need the FTZ adapter but any FX glass needs it too and it only gets 3 axis too.

I have a D7200 and a an IR D7100. I will keep them both. I will be selling my D500. It really is a great camera but for full DX the D7200 is darn good. I still shoot the D7100 converted to IR. The functionality of the Z6ii is what it really is about. Download the manual from the Nikon web site and see for yourself. Darrel has the D6ii book almost out. I have it preordered.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.
See my portfolio.

This is a hot, active topic! Looking at the Z6ii, should I [View all] , RustyJones Silver Member , Thu 12-Nov-20 05:33 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Looking at the Z6ii, should I