Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Z6II has better image quality than expected

FFN FFN

Is from: Hudson, US
1469 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Z6II has better image quality than expected"

FFN Gold Member Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017-2018 Charter Member
Fri 13-Nov-20 03:45 PM
Excellent analysis and right on. Although my A9II can be a little snappier in the AF department, the jpeg colors are sometimes far off, especially skin tones. Loads of blue in the skin shadows, sometimes too warm and almost always over-saturated. While one may adjust these settings, it is nice to have a camera that does not need the tinkering from frame to frame to get it right. Sony off flash is another can of worms. Only Canon can equal Nikon AWS/CLS. In long shoots the Canon flash can go off on its own once in a while and blow out everyone. Not happening with AWS. Wish they would find a way to attach the WR-R10 that does not exose it to the risk of breaking off however. Even an extension cable to dangle it from the camera would be nice. Now I use a cage to protect it from my left hand when I am grappling with the camera.

The big surprise I had was the very low noise at high ISO. Those two processors are doing some magic.

Visit JamesDane.Com.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Z6II has better image quality than expected [View all] , FFN Gold Member Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017-2018 , Wed 11-Nov-20 11:59 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Z6II has better image quality than expected