Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

"RE: Linux Operating System"

Thu 22-Sep-11 11:36 AM
Hi Michael,
The purpose of this post was not to debate but to provide additional information from a question in another thread by a couple members which was photography related. Questions were asked and instead of "hijacking" the thread I decided to post the information in a topic area I thought was appropriate. Members discuss applications and OS on a frequently, I'm not exactly sure I understand the basis of your comment "Are there particular photography related topics which you wish to discuss? Without some context, I'd rather not see a debate over the various flavors of Linux."

The comment implies that if we do not establish a direct relationship that is photography related it shouldn't be posted for discussion. If the moderator feels this post is not within the charter of this organization than I can delete. My reply is not meant to be argumentative, just trying to understand a position and get some clarity.
A general, generic topic Linux Operating System [View all] , User , Tue 20-Sep-11 03:06 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Linux Operating System