New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

On1 Photo RAW - Pre-Release Test Results

bhiggins bhiggins

Is from: New Jersey Transplant, US
6781 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: On1 Photo RAW - Pre-Release Test Results"

bhiggins Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Nikonian since 04th Jan 2015
Wed 23-Nov-16 11:28 PM
Mick - I am on an I5 Imac with 16GB of RAM and did not do the Sierra jump as I don't want to talk to my computer and I don't have an iphone <smile> so still on El Cap. I have not had a crash as yet but slow slider function have some lag to them with image update but that might be my computer's age showing. Yes no crop is a bit of a drag and also looking forward to the full release. I understand why but still bummed that the Photo 10 presets can be converted over I have some standards I created and will now have to re-create based on the changes. Some functions have been moved from Enhance to Effects. Over the next couple of weeks it will be interesting to see if I pick up some speed. I think they need to tweak the base profiles my gut says they have the develop tonal balance cranked up to high and starting points of exposure/blacks and whites seem a bit contrasty. Would also like to see the Kelvin numbers on the temp slider verses an arbitrary numbering scheme. But have always found a use for their products even as plugins.

Barry

Visit my Nikonians gallery.
See my portfolio.

A general, generic topic On1 Photo RAW - Pre-Release Test Results [View all] , bhiggins Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. , Wed 23-Nov-16 10:54 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: On1 Photo RAW - Pre-Release Test Results