Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Color (ICM) Profiles for PhotoShop

"RE: Color (ICM) Profiles for PhotoShop"

Fri 15-Dec-00 11:02 PM
BJ & Mike,

The colors that have been printed out lack the saturation and punch of the scanned neg/slide. Bright blues look washed out, sometimes even too light. I have tried calibrating the monitor with Adobe Gamma correction, but still to no avail... Skin tones are also too light and sometimes look a little too washed out..

I have just mucked around with viewing the image in CMYK, and it is much closer to matching the final printed output. I might be doing something wrong by selecting sRGB on the printer input...hmm...*scratchin head*.... looks like its time to start wasting a few sheets of paper..

I'll let you guys know what happens....

Later,

Zacka Gerard Chan

This is a hot, active topic! Color (ICM) Profiles for PhotoShop [View all] , User , Fri 15-Dec-00 09:25 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Color (ICM) Profiles for PhotoShop
                                   Reply message Whoosh.........SPLAT!
                                        Reply message RE: Whoosh.........SPLAT!