Video is now available from the webinar held 14-JAN-2021 with nature photographer and Nikonian Marsel van Oosten. >>>> View the video on this page. Make sure you're logged in.

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon SB700 Speedlight, New, Boxed and Unused - SOLD

bherman01545

Is from: US
506 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
bherman01545 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Feb 2007
Sun 25-Dec-11 11:48 PM | edited Mon 26-Dec-11 09:46 AM by bherman01545
I have for sale a 100% pristine and "as-new" Nikon SB700 Speedlight, New, Boxed and Unused. I purchased it from a Nikon USA dealer approx. a month ago, and never used it. It will come with the remainder of the Nikon 1-year warranty.

Although Nikon warranties are not transferrable, I will personally honor and assist should a warranty-related repair be required. I've bought and sold here, on the Rangefinder Forum and on EBay under (hermab) for years, and have stellar feedback.

Asking: $275.00, shipped within the USA. PayPal accepted

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

covrc covrc

Is from: Boston, US
396 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

#1. "RE: Nikon SB700 Speedlight, New, Boxed and Unused - SOLD" | In response to Reply # 0

covrc Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Mar 2004
Mon 26-Dec-11 08:50 AM
Just need to say that bherman01545 is 100% straight up great Nikonian and his gear is pristine.

Happy Holidays to All

Your gonna miss 100% of the shots you never take, so keep shooting

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G