Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Looking for Bigger Glass

Sun 15-Nov-15 02:52 PM
Interested in buying some Bigger Glass, preferably the AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4G ED VR Lens. But I might consider a AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR Lens if in Excellent Condition and the price is right!
casapobre casapobre

Is from: Kerrville, US
77 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

#1. "RE: Looking for Bigger Glass" | In response to Reply # 0

casapobre Gold Member Nikonian since 21st Aug 2009
Sun 12-Mar-17 08:52 PM
I have, and want to sell for $7,000, the 600mm lens you described. I will be posting it on Nikonians in the next day or two. The lens is in perfect condition. I used it on two photo shoots in the Canadian Rockies, two for birds at Bosque del Apache, and one on the Oregon coast. I am getting to old to enjoy it hence the sell. It comes with the wood trunk made for the 600 and I will also include a shoulder/back pack made for it by Nikon. As recommended, I replaced the original foot and replaced it with the Wimberley foot. The original is in the box along with the manual, straps, drop-in filter, soft covers for the hood and lens, and cover by Lens Cap still in package.

I am also selling my Nikon D4 camera and Gittzo "Giant" tripod with Wimberley WH-200 head.

I look forward to hearing from you at jtd1@me.com

happydog
Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G