Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

MINT -Pristeen cond. Nikon F4 & F5 bodies for sale....

aphotog3

Is from: Manlius,, US
10 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
aphotog3 Registered since 15th Jul 2008
Wed 15-Feb-12 08:22 AM
My personal purchase-bought new-kept as backups.

Superior care taken of them.
fair price asked...

Call: 315-5594666 (cell).

Jerome N. Fine
PHOTOS BY FINE

Syracuse, New York

Any photo equipment that I offer for sale in truly in MINT or Like New condition!!
I pamper all of my equipment.

nhorvat2 nhorvat2

Is from: Quincy, US
806 posts

#1. "RE: MINT -Pristeen cond. Nikon F4 & F5 bodies for sale...." | In response to Reply # 0

nhorvat2 Registered since 04th Nov 2006
Wed 15-Feb-12 11:23 PM
Hello Jerome.

What is the price for each camera?

Thanks.
aphotog3

10 posts

#2. "RE: MINT -Pristeen cond. Nikon F4 & F5 bodies for sale...." | In response to Reply # 1

Thu 16-Feb-12 09:52 AM
Hi Ioan:
Many thanks for your reply...

Please give me a call (by phone) at: 315-5594666 (Eastern time) to discuss further.

I did pull a few notices from the (famous) Ebay to judge the going rate for similar condition F4 & F5's.Though mine are in better condition than waht's shown on Ebay.

Be well...

J. Fine

Syracuse, New York
(Upstate New York- not downstate)

Any photo equipment that I offer for sale in truly in MINT or Like New condition!!

aphotog3

10 posts

#3. "RE: MINT -Pristeen cond. Nikon F4 & F5 bodies for sale...." | In response to Reply # 2

Thu 16-Feb-12 04:34 PM
Hi all!

Just came from the Ebay web site only to notice that there are a few ads for Nikon F4 and F5 bodies from a well known purveyor of photo equipment, that is selling these bodies even in LESS quality condition than mine,...for $549.95 each to include all freight but with no battery.

As my bodies (F4 & F5) are in very close to mint condition or better yet, Mint- condition with all the factory accoutrements I am needing $525.00 for each of the bodies to include the freight WITH batteries!

I did pay very close to $2,200.00 for the F5 body and about $1995.00 for the F4 body.

I can be reached at: 315-5594666.

Many thanks,

J.Fine

Syracuse, New York

nhorvat2 nhorvat2

Is from: Quincy, US
806 posts

#4. "RE: MINT -Pristeen cond. Nikon F4 & F5 bodies for sale...." | In response to Reply # 2

nhorvat2 Registered since 04th Nov 2006
Sun 19-Feb-12 11:46 PM
Jerome,

Thank you for posting the price. I did some research and I would keep my F100 for now, I think it's better fitted for my needs.

Good luck with your sale.

PS: You probably should move the post in the "I want to sell" instead of the "I want to sell worldwide". I am sure you will get a larger audience in there.

https://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=137

G