Learn more about the Nikon Z9 in this webinar with NPS Tech Rep Mark Cruz from Nikon >>> See the video

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Great Service from Berger Brothers

RWOLD9

Is from: US
7 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
RWOLD9 Silver Member Nikonian since 27th May 2013
Sun 24-Jan-21 12:44 PM
In these days with generally poor customer service I wanted to express my appreciation to Brad Berger for his exceptional customer service. I called there after seeing a recommendation on this forum. In the course of one week I ordered a Z6ii, changed my mind and returned it, and received a Z7ii. I can't say enough about how pleasant it was to work with Brad. They are a small store but have been in business for over 50 years. I would highly recommend them for your equipment needs.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

#1. "RE: Great Service from Berger Brothers" | In response to Reply # 0

Sun 24-Jan-21 12:50 PM
Very nice to hear. Thanks for letting us know.
Luke_Miller Luke_Miller

Is from: Rural Virginia, US
2416 posts

#2. "RE: Great Service from Berger Brothers" | In response to Reply # 0

Luke_Miller Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2006
Sun 24-Jan-21 12:58 PM
Purchased two cameras from Brad. Great to deal with and can often deliver in-demand items quicker than the major vendors.

Galleries

bgs bgs

Is from: Uppsala, SE
11051 posts

#3. "RE: Great Service from Berger Brothers" | In response to Reply # 0

bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources Charter Member
Sun 24-Jan-21 01:02 PM
Thanks for letting us know. We have a few, select vendors that have been very helpful to the Nikonians as an organization and to the members over the years, Brad and his team are one of them.

Bo - Central Europe
Join the members that keep this community up and running
:camera:

mklass mklass

Is from: Bremerton, US
14588 posts

#4. "RE: Great Service from Berger Brothers" | In response to Reply # 0

mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, ... Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Ribbon awarded for his most generous donation in 2017 Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the 2017-2018 fundraising campaign Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006
Sun 24-Jan-21 02:21 PM
Yup, they are very good.

Mick
"The difference between a professional photographer and other photographers is the pro doesn't show you the bad shots."

Web Site: http://www.mickklassphoto.com
My Nikonians Galleries: https://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/117796

See my portfolio.

pqtrths pqtrths

Is from: Roseviile, US
2405 posts

#5. "RE: Great Service from Berger Brothers" | In response to Reply # 0

pqtrths Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 02nd May 2007
Sun 24-Jan-21 03:03 PM
Thank you for the heads up. It's always nice to have an another option in addition to B&H and KEH where, up to now, I've purchased most of my equipment.

Marion

P.s. Still looking for a 9/9+ Nikon 200-400/f4.0 zoom.

Visit my Nikonians gallery

MEMcD MEMcD

Is from: US
48943 posts

#6. "RE: Great Service from Berger Brothers" | In response to Reply # 0

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007
Sun 24-Jan-21 08:08 PM
Hi Richard,

Brad and everyone at Berger Bros. has provided outstanding service over the years!

Best Regards,
Marty
See my portfolio.

G