Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

You have probably noticed it; we are advertising free and independent. You can support the Nikonians Community through a paid membership and through the fundraising. Big thanks to all of you who are helping out!

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

WTT: Nikon 105 2.5 MF for High end CRT monitor

Tue 14-Nov-06 11:19 PM

Hello, This is probably a long shot but I am looking for a good condition high end crt monitor for photo editing preferably 21" - 22" and a Lacie, Mitsubishi, Sony or similiar to trade.

Let me know if you are interested and we can work something out. I am located in Ontario Canada and I have no idea how much it is to ship a monitor but am willing to cooperate so the trade is fair on both ends.

Thanks,

Joey

G