Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Selling USA Nikkor Exotic 500 f4 FL Lens

directordj directordj

Is from: Lawrenceville, US
72 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
directordj Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jun 2011
Fri 26-Jun-20 06:08 PM
Latest Model AF-S 500 f/4E FL ED VR (Prod. # 20053) – $7,950

Price includes Nikon Lens Hood, Slip-In 40.5mm NC Filter and CT-505 Luggage Case (in addition to other items that came new with this lens). Additional enhancements also included: Wimberley AP-551 Replacement Foot, LensCoat Custom Neoprene Lens Cover and AquaTech ASCN-500 SoftCap lens cover.

I purchased this lens new less than 2 years ago. This exotic is in excellent condition. Glass is pristine with no marks or scratches; body has no scratches; and the lens functions perfectly. There are minor rubs shown in the attached picture where metal of Nikon’s Hood occasionally rubs against outside metal of lens frame. From day 1 this lens was protected with LensCoat.

I have been a Nikonian since 2011 and have sold and purchased several items on Nikonians.org. PayPal only and seller will pay that fee and CONUS lower 48 ground shipping and insurance. Please respond online or contact me via email on this site.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

directordj directordj

72 posts

#1. "RE: Selling Latest Version of USA Nikkor Exotic 500 f4 " | In response to Reply # 0

Mon 06-Jul-20 04:45 PM
The price of this excellent Florine lens with Fluorine Coating is now $7,700.

directordj directordj

72 posts

#2. "RE: Selling USA Nikkor Exotic 500 f4 FL Lens" | In response to Reply # 0

Sat 05-Sep-20 10:39 AM
Price reduction now $7,200 for this great lens.
Each time I use it I am impressed with the instantaneous focus and highest quality of the photos taken by this great fluorentine lens. You can be too.

directordj directordj

72 posts

#3. "RE: Selling USA Nikkor Exotic 500 f4 FL Lens - Reductio" | In response to Reply # 0

Fri 09-Oct-20 10:02 PM
Model AF-S 500 f/4E FL ED VR (Product # 20053) Reduction for sale at $6,850, including free shipping. My price is thousands below that offered by both B&H and Adorama which add tax. This lens is in excellent condition, just 2 years old. The glass is pristine and the body has no marks or scratches & only a few minor rubs where the hood mounts to the lens.

directordj directordj

72 posts

#4. "RE: Selling USA Nikkor Exotic 500 f4 FL Lens - Reductio" | In response to Reply # 3

Thu 05-Nov-20 01:48 PM
It's birding time in the fall, so I'm removing this exotic lens from the "for sale list" and using it myself. Thanks.

G