Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

REDUCED: Nikkor 35-70mm f/2.8D Autofocus Lens $350. - SOLD

owl owl

Is from: US
7994 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
owl Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for her very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Donor Ribbon awarded for her very generous contribution to the 2017 fundraising campaign Donor Ribbon awarded for the generous contribution to the 2016 campaign Nikonian since 25th Jun 2002
Sat 18-Mar-17 06:31 PM | edited Sun 19-Mar-17 09:44 PM by owl
This Nikon 35-70mm f/2.8 AF ZOOM-NIKKOR was made from 1987-2007.
I purchased it new and have treated it kindly. The front lens has been
protected by a sky filter. Both front and rear glass is clean and free
of dust or mold. (I've actally been trying to talk myself out of selling it.) I bought it for my
N90 film camera and used it well into the D100 & D200 eras. And it's still a great, solid lens! You can find some
very nice reviews of it online. This is a solid, professional lens. It's made mostly of metal - a rarity these days.

I am including the hood.
Price reduced from $375. to $350. + Shipping $14.00
Paypal only.

Questions?
I'll try to answer!

-Lela

"If you ever drop your camera
into a river of molten lava,
let it go because, man, it's gone."

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Jerry

Is from: Somerset, US
210 posts

#1. "RE: FS: Nikkor 35-70mm f/2.8D Autofocus Lens - SOLD" | In response to Reply # 0

Jerry Registered since 06th Jun 2004
Sat 18-Mar-17 07:12 PM
Hi Lela. It uncanny that you just posted this today. I just put a refurbished 24-120 f4 back in the box to return. IQ vs my 24-85 f3.5-4.5G was lacking. Considering the 35-70. Still available? Or am I making a mistake in not trying again with the 24-120. I see by your profile that you have it.

Jerry
Visit my Nikonians gallery

owl owl

7994 posts

#2. "RE: FS: Nikkor 35-70mm f/2.8D Autofocus Lens - SOLD" | In response to Reply # 1

owl Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for her very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Donor Ribbon awarded for her very generous contribution to the 2017 fundraising campaign Donor Ribbon awarded for the generous contribution to the 2016 campaign Nikonian since 25th Jun 2002
Sat 18-Mar-17 07:19 PM
Hi Jerry,
I really like the 24-120... I think it's one of the best 'walk-around' lenses out there. For instance, if I'm visiting a new city, etc. and don't want to carry the whole case, I'll use it. I know there are some who do not agree with that, but I've been very happy with mine - I bought it new.

That said, the answer is yes, the 35-70 is still available.

-Lela

steve_schuster

Is from: Glenwood, US
146 posts

#3. "RE: FS: Nikkor 35-70mm f/2.8D Autofocus Lens - SOLD" | In response to Reply # 2

steve_schuster Gold Member Nikonian since 01st Sep 2012
Sat 18-Mar-17 09:02 PM
email sent

Jerry

Is from: Somerset, US
210 posts

#4. "RE: FS: Nikkor 35-70mm f/2.8D Autofocus Lens - SOLD" | In response to Reply # 2

Jerry Registered since 06th Jun 2004
Sat 18-Mar-17 11:14 PM
email sent

Jerry
Visit my Nikonians gallery

owl owl

7994 posts

#5. "Still Available: Nikkor 35-70mm f/2.8D Autofocus Lens - SOLD" | In response to Reply # 0

Sat 18-Mar-17 11:16 PM | edited Sun 19-Mar-17 11:22 AM by owl
The lens is still available & reduced in price.

-Lela

owl owl

7994 posts

#6. "RE: REDUCED: Nikkor 35-70mm f/2.8D Autofocus Lens $350. - SOLD" | In response to Reply # 0

Sun 19-Mar-17 08:54 PM | edited Sun 19-Mar-17 09:43 PM by owl
*SOLD*

G