New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

iPad 3 32gig Verizon Cellular

ksavage523

Is from: Cinton, US
101 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ksavage523 Registered since 17th Feb 2007
Sat 02-Nov-13 12:03 PM | edited Sat 02-Nov-13 12:25 PM by ksavage523
I am selling my iPad 3 with Zagg keybord case, leather portfolio case, charger and Apple VGA adapter. 400 for everything. It is in perfect condition and has always been in a case.

pm or email for pics

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

blakeboyd

Is from: Bend, US
381 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

#1. "RE: iPad 3 32gig Verizon Cellular" | In response to Reply # 0

blakeboyd Registered since 22nd Aug 2009
Sat 02-Nov-13 07:21 PM
If anyone is not familiar with the Zagg keyboard case, IMHO it is the BEST case/keyboard combo for the iPad by a mile. I send a ton of emails from my iPad and could never find the right mix of great keyboard feel and a perfect viewing angle. The Zagg is the only one on the market that fits that bill. A bit expensive ($149) but well worth it if you need to type on your iPad a fair amount.

Ksavage, good luck on your sale and a very fair price!

Blake

G