New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Last Chance!Low Price!Brand New Nikon AF-S 70-200 mm F4 VR III - SOLD

Thu 27-Jun-13 02:10 AM | edited Sun 30-Jun-13 12:43 AM by cpterm
Ask for $1150 including USPS priority with insurance to CON US. Split the paypal fees with buyer if using regular payapl.

Brand New in box. Lens has never been taken out. A copy of receipt from B&H can be provided upon request. The receipt has SN number consistent with the SN in the warranty card, so it can serve as proof of purchase when dealing with warranty.

We bought this for members in a local club with significant discount rate. but it turns out we bought more than we need.
I also posted the same lens at FM:
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1222982

Two FM members have bought this lens from me and they are happy with the purchase (check my FM feedback for that). I have more to go, if nobody is going to take it, I will return to B&H by the end of this month.
stghand dave stghand dave

Is from: St Louis, US
96 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

#1. "RE: Last Chance!Low Price!Brand New Nikon AF-S 70-200 mm F4 VR III - SOLD" | In response to Reply # 0

stghand dave Platinum Member Charter Member
Thu 27-Jun-13 02:37 PM
Sounds like a good deal to me. Is this the usa lens? If so I would like to buy it.
Let me know the paypal procedure and we can get started. I would like a copy of the receipt for the warranty.
Thanks for your time
stghand dave

Visit my Nikonians gallery

#2. "RE: Last Chance!Low Price!Brand New Nikon AF-S 70-200 mm F4 VR III - SOLD" | In response to Reply # 1

Thu 27-Jun-13 03:09 PM
YES. Iit is US retail version. You will get exactly the same thing if you purchase here:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/897230-REG/Nikon_2202_NIKKOR_AF_S_70_200mm_f_4_0G.html/BI/4775/KBID/5289/

>Sounds like a good deal to me. Is this the usa lens? If so I
>would like to buy it.
>Let me know the paypal procedure and we can get started. I
>would like a copy of the receipt for the warranty.
>Thanks for your time
>stghand dave

G