Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Still 4-sale!

Nokin

Is from: ZW
1702 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Nokin Basic Member
Mon 07-Oct-02 05:40 PM
N80 and MB-16. N80, A-1, excellent condition. Only 5-7 rolls have passed thru it. Comes with 2 year "Nikon" Extended Warranty. Mb-16, never used. Will ship UPS at my expense. Will take ONLY--money order or bank check!!!!! Sorry to those who inquired, and were told to wait for first responder. The creep really strung me out. $325.00 takes both. Please only if your serious! Thank you......

#1. "RE: Still 4-sale!" | In response to Reply # 0

Wed 16-Oct-02 09:30 PM
Hi,

I am new to the site. do you still have the n80 for sale? If so, I'm interested. Let me know how to get in contact with you. Thanks.
seturner

Is from: Memphis, US
16 posts

#2. "RE: Still 4-sale!" | In response to Reply # 1

seturner Registered since 08th Jul 2002
Wed 16-Oct-02 10:40 PM
I doubt it. I am one of the original others that made an offer and he has not responded to any of my emails or invitation to call me since he relisted his items. I think I was buyer "1B" and expected to have first chance at camera if original deal fell through

--Scott

#3. "RE: Still 4-sale!" | In response to Reply # 1

Thu 17-Oct-02 09:15 AM
I don't think he is very motivated to sell this item. I've been attempting to buy this since Oct 8th. He won't respond to any emails trying to get him to commit to a deal at the asking price. Thankfully, he never did send me his address, so I was unable to send him a money order.

Edit: By the way, the warranty is only valid for the original owner of the camera.

#4. "RE: Still 4-sale!" | In response to Reply # 3

Fri 18-Oct-02 01:09 PM
I think I saw Nokin on ebay bidding on an F100 that a friend of mine was bidding on... Maybe he is just waiting to see if he gets it before he sells it.. I don't know, just a wild guess for those who might be interested in waiting.

CC.
Nokin

Is from: ZW
1702 posts

#5. "RE: Still 4-sale!" | In response to Reply # 4

Nokin Basic Member
Sun 20-Oct-02 07:58 PM
Sorry to all. My kid was in a pretty bad car accident a little while ago. The last thing on my mind was selling some gear, Things are just getting back to normal(?). Just give me a few more days or so, and I'll try and get back on track. Whew! What a bad year this has been. Sorry, seems like some people have been getting a bit upset, needed to explain. No, that was not me bidding on e-bay, for a F-100. There is another person on here who has used the same name as me. Should really try to get that changed eventually.

G