Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

English Café

Pinned topic
[View all]

\43

T1138

Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbeing

27-Mar-20 11:39 PM by piratepete   Posted 13-Dec-18 05:37 PM by jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources

Replies to this topic:
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbeing Gupta Gold Member
13th Dec 2018
Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbe Aperture_Don Silver Member
13th Dec 2018
Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day & sharing it improves wellbein jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
14th Dec 2018
     Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day & sharing it improves wellbein Gupta Gold Member
14th Dec 2018
Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbe dagoldst Gold Member
14th Dec 2018
Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbe jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
14th Dec 2018
     Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbe DaveP142 Silver Member
14th Dec 2018
          Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbe jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
15th Dec 2018
Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbe hank970 Silver Member
15th Dec 2018
16th Dec 2018
Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbe Gupta Gold Member
17th Dec 2018
     Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbe hank970 Silver Member
17th Dec 2018
Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbe Gupta Gold Member
17th Dec 2018
17th Dec 2018
17th Dec 2018
Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbe dagoldst Gold Member
17th Dec 2018
18th Dec 2018
17th Dec 2018
Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day & sharing it improves wellbein jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
18th Dec 2018
18th Dec 2018
19th Dec 2018
19th Dec 2018
19th Dec 2018
19th Dec 2018
03rd Jan 2019
03rd Jan 2019
13th Jan 2019
13th Jan 2019
13th Jan 2019
26th Jan 2019
26th Jan 2019
27th Jan 2019
Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbe CaptainYooh
04th Mar 2019
04th Mar 2019
Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbe Larry E30 Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
15th Mar 2019
Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbe hendo55 Gold Member
04th Jul 2019
Reply message Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbeing merkelck Platinum Member
04th Jul 2019
Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbe Larry E30 Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
22nd Aug 2019
Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbe piratepete Silver Member
27th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbe hendo55 Gold Member
27th Mar 2020
     Reply message RE: Taking a photo a day and sharing it improves wellbe piratepete Silver Member
27th Mar 2020
27th Mar 2020
27th Mar 2020
27th Mar 2020
This is a hot, active topic!
[View all]

\24

T133

On display River Town Magazine Art Show

10-Apr-20 05:49 AM by sevendayimages   Posted 08-Apr-20 09:49 AM by Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o... Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: On display River Town Magazine Art Show rolleiflexD Gold Member Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017
08th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: On display River Town Magazine Art Show Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o... Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
08th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: On display River Town Magazine Art Show dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and L... Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
08th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: On display River Town Magazine Art Show Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o... Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
08th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: On display River Town Magazine Art Show BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign. Ribbon awarded for her most generous support to the 2018 fundraising  campaign
08th Apr 2020
08th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: On display River Town Magazine Art Show mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, ... Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Ribbon awarded for his most generous donation in 2017 Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the 2017-2018 fundraising campaign
08th Apr 2020
08th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: On display River Town Magazine Art Show KJH1958 Gold Member
08th Apr 2020
08th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: On display River Town Magazine Art Show Ineluki Gold Member
08th Apr 2020
08th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: On display River Town Magazine Art Show Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
08th Apr 2020
08th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: On display River Town Magazine Art Show CorVette98 Gold Member
08th Apr 2020
08th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: On display River Town Magazine Art Show elcee Moderator Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition t... Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.
08th Apr 2020
08th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: On display River Town Magazine Art Show scenicshutterbug Gold Member
08th Apr 2020
08th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: On display River Town Magazine Art Show jimray Gold Member
08th Apr 2020
08th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: On display River Town Magazine Art Show Mannheim62 Silver Member
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: On display River Town Magazine Art Show sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Awarded for winning in The Best of Nikonians 2019 Photo Contest
10th Apr 2020
[View all]

\125

T2159

I Need Help. Corona Virus

10-Apr-20 05:46 AM by sevendayimages   Posted 21-Mar-20 05:15 PM by Greg1954 Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus hendo55 Gold Member
21st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus labtrout Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his constant sharing of his skills and continuous comments of enco...
21st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o... Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
21st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus ajdooley Moderator Awarded for his frequent encouraging comments, sharing his knowledge in the Nikonians spirit. Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the 2017-2018 fundraising campaign Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas, especially photojo Ribbon awarded for his repeated generous contributions to the 2019 Fundraising campaign
21st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus mmm55
21st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus glxman Moderator Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography
21st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus JHenryS Platinum Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the 2018 fundraising campaign
21st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus mrob Gold Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017
21st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign. Ribbon awarded for her most generous support to the 2018 fundraising  campaign
21st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus geno64 Gold Member
21st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Sarah9 Silver Member
21st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Greg1954 Gold Member
21st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
21st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus ezdc66
21st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Talldaddy Silver Member
21st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus elec164 Silver Member Ribbon awarded because of his contribution to the community in addition to his expertise
21st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus bhiggins Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus elcee Moderator Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition t... Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always e... Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus mac163 Silver Member
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus NFG Silver Member
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus critidoc Silver Member Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Ineluki Gold Member
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Wingnuts Silver Member
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus SheriB Gold Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life.
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ... Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus meadowlark2 Team Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit... Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.  Awarded for winning in The Best of Nikonians 2019 Photo Contest
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus stlsailor Gold Member
22nd Mar 2020
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus ezdc66
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus jimray Gold Member
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus jh1day Gold Member
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus KJH1958 Gold Member
22nd Mar 2020
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus smitheroosky Silver Member
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus pqtrths Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Getting Better Slowly Greg1954 Gold Member
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Getting Better Slowly hendo55 Gold Member
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Getting Better Slowly JHenryS Platinum Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the 2018 fundraising campaign
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Getting Better Slowly mmm55
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Getting Better Slowly Sarah9 Silver Member
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Getting Better Slowly ezdc66
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Getting Better Slowly SheriB Gold Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life.
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Getting Better Slowly meadowlark2 Team Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit... Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.  Awarded for winning in The Best of Nikonians 2019 Photo Contest
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Getting Better Slowly KJH1958 Gold Member
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Getting Better Slowly ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landsc... Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Getting Better Slowly NFG Silver Member
24th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Waldo 2 Gold Member
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Tokyo_John Gold Member
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Awarded for winning in The Best of Nikonians 2019 Photo Contest
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Chuckv Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and r... Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Ribbon awarded for his generous contribution to the 2019 Fundraising campaign Awarded for winning in The Best of Nikonians 2019 Photo Contest
23rd Mar 2020
23rd Mar 2020
24th Mar 2020
24th Mar 2020
24th Mar 2020
24th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Marturo Silver Member
24th Mar 2020
24th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus rosewood_ltd Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
24th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and L... Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
25th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
26th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Rrfaris Gold Member
27th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus mmm55
27th Mar 2020
27th Mar 2020
          Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus scenicshutterbug Gold Member
29th Mar 2020
27th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus elec164 Silver Member Ribbon awarded because of his contribution to the community in addition to his expertise
27th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Chuckster902 Silver Member
27th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and r... Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Ribbon awarded for his generous contribution to the 2019 Fundraising campaign Awarded for winning in The Best of Nikonians 2019 Photo Contest
29th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Dakotaboy Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his efforts to make easier to reach landscape information at Nikon...
30th Mar 2020
30th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus snegron Silver Member
30th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Udall Gold Member
30th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Gaduf Silver Member
30th Mar 2020
31st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography
01st Apr 2020
01st Apr 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Jodys98Torch Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest
01st Apr 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus orftoden Silver Member
01st Apr 2020
01st Apr 2020
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus rosewood_ltd Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
05th Apr 2020
05th Apr 2020
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Tropidale Silver Member
05th Apr 2020
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus Dakotaboy Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his efforts to make easier to reach landscape information at Nikon...
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus stlsailor Gold Member
05th Apr 2020
06th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus pqtrths Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
06th Apr 2020
06th Apr 2020
06th Apr 2020
06th Apr 2020
07th Apr 2020
06th Apr 2020
06th Apr 2020
07th Apr 2020
07th Apr 2020
07th Apr 2020
07th Apr 2020
07th Apr 2020
Reply message Now In Peace Greg1954 Gold Member
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Now In Peace Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o... Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Now In Peace NFG Silver Member
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Now In Peace pqtrths Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Now In Peace Sarah9 Silver Member
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Now In Peace stlsailor Gold Member
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Now In Peace mmm55
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Now In Peace scenicshutterbug Gold Member
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Now In Peace DaveP142 Silver Member
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Now In Peace hendo55 Gold Member
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Now In Peace Tropidale Silver Member
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Now In Peace rosewood_ltd Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Now In Peace meadowlark2 Team Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit... Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.  Awarded for winning in The Best of Nikonians 2019 Photo Contest
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Now In Peace Grandpaparazi Platinum Member
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Now In Peace sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Awarded for winning in The Best of Nikonians 2019 Photo Contest
10th Apr 2020
09th Apr 2020
09th Apr 2020
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus geno64 Gold Member
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: I Need Help. Corona Virus eugene300 Silver Member
10th Apr 2020
[View all]

\27

T341

Remembering Eva (evi1709)

10-Apr-20 12:55 AM by tommiejeep   Posted 04-Apr-20 08:24 AM by evi1709 Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) glxman Moderator Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography
04th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o... Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
04th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) Ineluki Gold Member
04th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign. Ribbon awarded for her most generous support to the 2018 fundraising  campaign
04th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and L... Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
04th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, ... Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Ribbon awarded for his most generous donation in 2017 Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the 2017-2018 fundraising campaign
04th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) PhotoSpydie Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the 2017 fundraising campaign Ribbon awarded for her generous donation to the 2019 Fundraising Campaign
04th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) DaveP142 Silver Member
04th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) meadowlark2 Team Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit... Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.  Awarded for winning in The Best of Nikonians 2019 Photo Contest
04th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
04th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) scenicshutterbug Gold Member
04th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) Scotty45 Silver Member
04th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) dagoldst Gold Member
04th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ... Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.
04th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) KJH1958 Gold Member
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) Mannheim62 Silver Member
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) YC Choong Gold Member Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) Greg1954 Gold Member
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) elcee Moderator Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition t... Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
06th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
06th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) IainD Platinum Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
06th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) hendo55 Gold Member
06th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) topper1946 Gold Member Ribbon awarded for for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the 2019 Fundraising campaign
06th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) NFG Silver Member
06th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and r... Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Ribbon awarded for his generous contribution to the 2019 Fundraising campaign Awarded for winning in The Best of Nikonians 2019 Photo Contest
08th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Remembering Eva (evi1709) tommiejeep Gold Member
10th Apr 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\11

T109

Watercolor Effect in Photoshop

09-Apr-20 07:22 PM by NRVVA   Posted 07-Apr-20 05:03 PM by Via the Lens Team Member Ribbon awarded for her valuable contributions to the Articles Section.

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Watercolor Effect in Photoshop BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign. Ribbon awarded for her most generous support to the 2018 fundraising  campaign
07th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Watercolor Effect in Photoshop hendo55 Gold Member
07th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Watercolor Effect in Photoshop glxman Moderator Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography
07th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Watercolor Effect in Photoshop dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and L... Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
07th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Watercolor Effect in Photoshop Grandpaparazi Platinum Member
07th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Watercolor Effect in Photoshop jgould2 Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth ...
08th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Watercolor Effect in Photoshop Ferguson Team Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the generous sharing of his high level expertise in the spirit of ...
08th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Watercolor Effect in Photoshop Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Watercolor Effect in Photoshop BobG55 Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Watercolor Effect in Photoshop Mannheim62 Silver Member
09th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Watercolor Effect in Photoshop NRVVA Gold Member
09th Apr 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\3

T98

Anyone still have their own darkroom?

09-Apr-20 08:59 AM by Matto   Posted 05-Apr-20 04:12 PM by Graceland Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Anyone still have their own darkroom? Matto Silver Member
08th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Anyone still have their own darkroom? Graceland Gold Member
08th Apr 2020
     Reply message RE: Anyone still have their own darkroom? Matto Silver Member
09th Apr 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\18

T237

Oh! Forgot to tell you,

08-Apr-20 09:01 AM by glxman   Posted 04-Apr-20 11:55 PM by glxman Moderator Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Oh! Forgot to tell you, mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, ... Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Ribbon awarded for his most generous donation in 2017 Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the 2017-2018 fundraising campaign
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Oh! Forgot to tell you, jimray Gold Member
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Oh! Forgot to tell y Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o... Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Oh! Forgot to tell you, MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Oh! Forgot to tell you, glxman Moderator Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Oh! Forgot to tell you, IainD Platinum Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Oh! Forgot to tell you, glxman Moderator Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Oh! Forgot to tell you, ajdooley Moderator Awarded for his frequent encouraging comments, sharing his knowledge in the Nikonians spirit. Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the 2017-2018 fundraising campaign Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas, especially photojo Ribbon awarded for his repeated generous contributions to the 2019 Fundraising campaign
05th Apr 2020
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Oh! Forgot to tell you, rosewood_ltd Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Oh! Forgot to tell you, Greg1954 Gold Member
05th Apr 2020
05th Apr 2020
     Reply message RE: Oh! Forgot to tell you, Greg1954 Gold Member
07th Apr 2020
07th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Oh! Forgot to tell you, hendo55 Gold Member
07th Apr 2020
07th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Oh! Forgot to tell you, professorune
08th Apr 2020
08th Apr 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\0

T38

Wildlife Awards – Funniest Animal Expression Ever

05-Apr-20 06:35 PM   Posted 05-Apr-20 06:35 PM by txstone12 Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014

A general, generic topic
[View all]

\8

T134

Sleep Terrors

05-Apr-20 04:05 PM by elec164   Posted 03-Apr-20 09:32 PM by elec164 Silver Member Ribbon awarded because of his contribution to the community in addition to his expertise

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Sleep Terrors Greg1954 Gold Member
03rd Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Sleep Terrors MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
03rd Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Sleep Terrors blw Gold Member Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
04th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Sleep Terrors pendennis Silver Member
04th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Sleep Terrors Strada_Facendo Silver Member
05th Apr 2020
     Reply message RE: Sleep Terrors elec164 Silver Member Ribbon awarded because of his contribution to the community in addition to his expertise
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Sleep Terrors Greg1954 Gold Member
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Sleep Terrors elec164 Silver Member Ribbon awarded because of his contribution to the community in addition to his expertise
05th Apr 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\5

T122

Master Class

05-Apr-20 03:22 PM by jcdonelson   Posted 28-Mar-20 09:12 AM by dagoldst Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Master Class MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
28th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Master Class jcdonelson Gold Member Ribbon awarded for his contribution to the Articles section
29th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Master Class Tokyo_John Gold Member
05th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Master Class dagoldst Gold Member
05th Apr 2020
     Reply message RE: Master Class jcdonelson Gold Member Ribbon awarded for his contribution to the Articles section
05th Apr 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\0

T49

Victor Skrebneski passed away.

05-Apr-20 07:21 AM   Posted 05-Apr-20 07:21 AM by MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas

A general, generic topic
[View all]

\2

T68

ProMediaGear: We want to help!

05-Apr-20 02:07 AM by MEMcD   Posted 03-Apr-20 11:36 PM by MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: ProMediaGear: We want to help! Tokyo_John Gold Member
04th Apr 2020
Reply message RE: ProMediaGear: We want to help! MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
05th Apr 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\6

T121

UV light

04-Apr-20 10:37 PM by dagoldst   Posted 30-Mar-20 12:39 AM by Dakotaboy Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his efforts to make easier to reach landscape information at Nikon...

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: UV light elec164 Silver Member Ribbon awarded because of his contribution to the community in addition to his expertise
30th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: UV light Ferguson Team Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the generous sharing of his high level expertise in the spirit of ...
30th Mar 2020
     Reply message RE: UV light blw Gold Member Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
30th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: UV light coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ... Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.
31st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: UV light Dakotaboy Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his efforts to make easier to reach landscape information at Nikon...
31st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: UV light dagoldst Gold Member
04th Apr 2020
[View all]

\22

T287

Corona Virus Masks

04-Apr-20 08:27 PM by glxman   Posted 31-Mar-20 01:05 AM by glxman Moderator Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Corona Virus Masks MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
31st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Corona Virus Masks glxman Moderator Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography
31st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Corona Virus Masks dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and L... Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
31st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Corona Virus Masks glxman Moderator Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography
31st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Corona Virus Masks BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign. Ribbon awarded for her most generous support to the 2018 fundraising  campaign
31st Mar 2020
31st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Corona Virus Masks mrob Gold Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017
31st Mar 2020
31st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Corona Virus Masks meadowlark2 Team Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit... Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.  Awarded for winning in The Best of Nikonians 2019 Photo Contest
31st Mar 2020
31st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Corona Virus Masks Greg1954 Gold Member
31st Mar 2020
31st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Corona Virus Masks KJH1958 Gold Member
01st Apr 2020
01st Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Corona Virus Masks voyageurfred Silver Member
03rd Apr 2020
03rd Apr 2020
     Reply message Protecting yourself from COVID-19 voyageurfred Silver Member
03rd Apr 2020
          Reply message RE: Protecting yourself from COVID-19 paul85142 Silver Member
03rd Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Corona Virus Masks Scotty45 Silver Member
03rd Apr 2020
03rd Apr 2020
     Reply message RE: Corona Virus Masks jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
04th Apr 2020
04th Apr 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\5

T128

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.............

03-Apr-20 11:53 PM by MEMcD   Posted 02-Apr-20 04:41 PM by paul85142 Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes............. elec164 Silver Member Ribbon awarded because of his contribution to the community in addition to his expertise
02nd Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes............. blw Gold Member Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
02nd Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes............. Tokyo_John Gold Member
03rd Apr 2020
     Reply message RE: Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes............. geno64 Gold Member
03rd Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes............. MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
03rd Apr 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\3

T91

Nikon School Available for Free

02-Apr-20 03:20 AM by DaddySS   Posted 01-Apr-20 09:44 PM by JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife,... Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Nikon School Available for Free dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and L... Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
01st Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Nikon School Available for Free MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
02nd Apr 2020
Reply message RE: Nikon School Available for Free DaddySS Gold Member Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for  his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Ribbon awarded for his generous contribution to the 2019 Fundraising campaign
02nd Apr 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\2

T109

If a little knowledge is a dangerous thing ...

30-Mar-20 07:50 PM by MEMcD   Posted 30-Mar-20 09:09 AM by Strada_Facendo Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: If a little knowledge is a dangerous thing ... DaveP142 Silver Member
30th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: If a little knowledge is a dangerous thing ... MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
30th Mar 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\4

T181

A photo worth looking at

30-Mar-20 12:35 AM by Dakotaboy   Posted 16-Mar-20 11:11 AM by dagoldst Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: A photo worth looking at topper1946 Gold Member Ribbon awarded for for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the 2019 Fundraising campaign
16th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: A photo worth looking at MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
18th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: A photo worth looking at NFG Silver Member
19th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: A photo worth looking at Dakotaboy Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his efforts to make easier to reach landscape information at Nikon...
30th Mar 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\5

T130

The Best Laid Plans

29-Mar-20 04:32 PM by NFG   Posted 28-Mar-20 11:26 PM by tomlawone Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: The Best Laid Plans MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
29th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Best Laid Plans tomlawone Silver Member
29th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Best Laid Plans laddad Gold Member
29th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Best Laid Plans PBlais Team Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the 2017-2018 fundraising campaign
29th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Best Laid Plans NFG Silver Member
29th Mar 2020
A topic tagged as having a question
[View all]

\7

T129

D7600

29-Mar-20 01:29 PM by Greg1954   Posted 27-Mar-20 10:03 PM by Greg1954 Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: D7600 mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, ... Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Ribbon awarded for his most generous donation in 2017 Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the 2017-2018 fundraising campaign
27th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: D7600 MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
28th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: D7600 blw Gold Member Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
28th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: D7600 elec164 Silver Member Ribbon awarded because of his contribution to the community in addition to his expertise
28th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: D7600 Greg1954 Gold Member
28th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: D7600 DaveP142 Silver Member
29th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: D7600 Greg1954 Gold Member
29th Mar 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\3

T122

Good idea for the social distance lockdown

28-Mar-20 09:24 AM by dagoldst   Posted 26-Mar-20 01:10 PM by dagoldst Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Good idea for the social distance lockdown MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
26th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Good idea for the social distance lockdown jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
27th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Good idea for the social distance lockdown dagoldst Gold Member
28th Mar 2020
[View all]

\72

T799

Disinfecting Camera Equipment

27-Mar-20 03:32 AM by jrp   Posted 15-Mar-20 08:21 AM by gjersvik Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment Pete O
15th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment Ferguson Team Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the generous sharing of his high level expertise in the spirit of ...
15th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment gjersvik Silver Member
15th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment tommyest Gold Member
25th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment mmm55
15th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment glxman Moderator Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography
15th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment ajdooley Moderator Awarded for his frequent encouraging comments, sharing his knowledge in the Nikonians spirit. Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the 2017-2018 fundraising campaign Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas, especially photojo Ribbon awarded for his repeated generous contributions to the 2019 Fundraising campaign
15th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment DaveP142 Silver Member
15th Mar 2020
     Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment glxman Moderator Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography
15th Mar 2020
     Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment Ferguson Team Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the generous sharing of his high level expertise in the spirit of ...
15th Mar 2020
15th Mar 2020
15th Mar 2020
15th Mar 2020
15th Mar 2020
15th Mar 2020
15th Mar 2020
15th Mar 2020
15th Mar 2020
15th Mar 2020
     Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment Strada_Facendo Silver Member
16th Mar 2020
16th Mar 2020
15th Mar 2020
16th Mar 2020
16th Mar 2020
16th Mar 2020
16th Mar 2020
16th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment dagoldst Gold Member
16th Mar 2020
16th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment s2sailorlis_nikon Silver Member
18th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment hank970 Silver Member
18th Mar 2020
18th Mar 2020
     Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always e... Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
19th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment FredB D3 Silver Member
20th Mar 2020
20th Mar 2020
20th Mar 2020
20th Mar 2020
20th Mar 2020
20th Mar 2020
20th Mar 2020
20th Mar 2020
20th Mar 2020
20th Mar 2020
21st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment KnightPhoto Gold Member
24th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
24th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
27th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
          Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment KnightPhoto Gold Member
25th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
Reply message Disinfecting Camera Equipment tommyest Gold Member
25th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
26th Mar 2020
26th Mar 2020
26th Mar 2020
26th Mar 2020
26th Mar 2020
26th Mar 2020
26th Mar 2020
26th Mar 2020
27th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Disinfecting Camera Equipment Greg1954 Gold Member
26th Mar 2020
26th Mar 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\11

T408

A Sign that the COVID-19 Apocalypse Ia Upon Us

27-Mar-20 01:41 AM by hendo55   Posted 16-Mar-20 09:16 PM by JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife,... Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015

[View all]

\28

T669

The Elephant In the Room

26-Mar-20 08:11 AM by Gaduf   Posted 15-Mar-20 07:34 AM by rosewood_ltd Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room blw Gold Member Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
15th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room DaddySS Gold Member Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for  his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Ribbon awarded for his generous contribution to the 2019 Fundraising campaign
15th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ... Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.
15th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room PSAGuy Silver Member
15th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room tommyest Gold Member
16th Mar 2020
     Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room paul85142 Silver Member
26th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, ... Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Ribbon awarded for his most generous donation in 2017 Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the 2017-2018 fundraising campaign
15th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room rosewood_ltd Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
15th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room kentak Silver Member
16th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and L... Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
16th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room Docho Silver Member
17th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
25th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room NFG Silver Member
16th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room bhiggins Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.
15th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room RP62 Silver Member
15th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and r... Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Ribbon awarded for his generous contribution to the 2019 Fundraising campaign Awarded for winning in The Best of Nikonians 2019 Photo Contest
16th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landsc... Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
15th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room DaveP142 Silver Member
15th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room mstracke Gold Member Ribbon awarded for his very generous donation to the 2019 Fundraising Campaign
15th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room KJH1958 Gold Member
21st Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
25th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room hendo55 Gold Member
25th Mar 2020
Reply message Our front door... GBaylis Team Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Awarded for his generous and continuous sharing of his high level skills with the Nikonians ... Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Articles. Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Ribbon awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2107 Annual Photo Contest Winner of the Best of Nikonians Images 2018 Annual Photo Contest
25th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Our front door... DaveP142 Silver Member
25th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room Greg1954 Gold Member
25th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room paul85142 Silver Member
26th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room DaveP142 Silver Member
26th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: The Elephant In the Room Gaduf Silver Member
26th Mar 2020
[View all]

\34

T401

Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade

25-Mar-20 08:28 PM by bhiggins   Posted 22-Mar-20 02:01 PM by bhiggins Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife,... Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade bhiggins Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign. Ribbon awarded for her most generous support to the 2018 fundraising  campaign
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade bhiggins Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade Tokyo_John Gold Member
23rd Mar 2020
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade ajdooley Moderator Awarded for his frequent encouraging comments, sharing his knowledge in the Nikonians spirit. Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the 2017-2018 fundraising campaign Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas, especially photojo Ribbon awarded for his repeated generous contributions to the 2019 Fundraising campaign
23rd Mar 2020
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade glxman Moderator Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography
23rd Mar 2020
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade meadowlark2 Team Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit... Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.  Awarded for winning in The Best of Nikonians 2019 Photo Contest
23rd Mar 2020
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade mmm55
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade Sixmileman
23rd Mar 2020
23rd Mar 2020
     Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade Sixmileman
23rd Mar 2020
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade Greg1954 Gold Member
23rd Mar 2020
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade labtrout Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his constant sharing of his skills and continuous comments of enco...
23rd Mar 2020
23rd Mar 2020
     Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade labtrout Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his constant sharing of his skills and continuous comments of enco...
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade Greg1954 Gold Member
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always e... Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
23rd Mar 2020
23rd Mar 2020
     Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always e... Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
23rd Mar 2020
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and L... Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
23rd Mar 2020
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade KnightPhoto Gold Member
24th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Virus Downtime - Tips on Making Lemonade MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
25th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\6

T107

Perspective is everything!

25-Mar-20 06:58 PM by hendo55   Posted 23-Mar-20 09:08 PM by DaveSoderlund Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded as a Winner in a Nikonians Best of Images Annual Photo Contest

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Perspective is everything! BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign. Ribbon awarded for her most generous support to the 2018 fundraising  campaign
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Perspective is everything! hendo55 Gold Member
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Perspective is everything! topper1946 Gold Member Ribbon awarded for for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the 2019 Fundraising campaign
25th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Perspective is everything! rbaskin Silver Member Ribbon awarded for his generous contribution to the 2019 Fundraising Campaign
25th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\1

T48

Support your local (or not-so-local) photo guru

25-Mar-20 02:03 PM by geno64   Posted 25-Mar-20 12:56 PM by DaveSoderlund Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded as a Winner in a Nikonians Best of Images Annual Photo Contest

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Support your local (or not-so-local) photo guru geno64 Gold Member
25th Mar 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\7

T133

Reflecting onwhats happening

25-Mar-20 04:58 AM by hendo55   Posted 23-Mar-20 07:52 PM by hendo55 Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Reflecting onwhats happening professorune
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Reflecting onwhats happening BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign. Ribbon awarded for her most generous support to the 2018 fundraising  campaign
23rd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Reflecting onwhats happening hendo55 Gold Member
23rd Mar 2020
     Reply message RE: Reflecting onwhats happening KnightPhoto Gold Member
24th Mar 2020
24th Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Reflecting onwhats happening MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
25th Mar 2020
25th Mar 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\2

T59

Editing for TV monitor viewing

23-Mar-20 07:46 PM by hendo55   Posted 22-Mar-20 01:36 PM by SheriB Gold Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life.

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Editing for TV monitor viewing blw Gold Member Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Editing for TV monitor viewing hendo55 Gold Member
23rd Mar 2020
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\4

T83

Online Gallery for Odyessy

22-Mar-20 01:10 PM by Cavy2   Posted 21-Mar-20 07:17 PM by Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o... Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Online Gallery for Odyessy elcee Moderator Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition t... Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas.
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Online Gallery for Odyessy Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o... Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Online Gallery for Odyessy frantoia Gold Member
22nd Mar 2020
Reply message RE: Online Gallery for Odyessy Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o... Awarded for her in-depth knowledge and high level of skill in several areas. Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a
22nd Mar 2020

G