Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Family & Pets

Pinned topic
[View all]

\0

T159

On-Line Assignment

17-Jan-17 03:55 PM by dm1dave   Posted 17-Jan-17 03:53 PM by dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and L... Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015

Pinned topic
[View all]

\2

T135

Off-topic discussions--please have them elsewhere!

03-Nov-16 10:34 AM by coolmom42   Posted 31-Oct-16 08:31 PM by coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...

Replies to this topic:
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Off-topic discussions--please have them elsewhere! ajdooley Moderator Awarded for his frequent encouraging comments, sharing his knowledge in the Nikonians spirit. Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the 2017-2018 fundraising campaign
31st Oct 2016
Reply message RE: Off-topic discussions--please have them elsewhere! coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...
03rd Nov 2016
Pinned topic
[View all]

\0

T2120

Posting Images for Critique or Comments

20-Sep-15 01:21 AM by jrp   Posted 31-Jul-08 10:54 PM by DWGimages Awarded for his skills and knowledge in various areas, including Nude Photography

A general, generic topic
[View all]

\2

T33

Veterans Day Lunch with My Grandson

10-Nov-18 05:07 PM by asaya   Posted 10-Nov-18 10:11 AM by asaya Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Veterans Day Lunch with My Grandson coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...
10th Nov 2018
Reply message RE: Veterans Day Lunch with My Grandson asaya Silver Member
10th Nov 2018
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\4

T49

Black spotted wooly jennet

05-Nov-18 06:05 AM by Cavy2   Posted 02-Nov-18 12:57 PM by fivesense Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Black spotted wooly jennet elcee Moderator Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition t...
02nd Nov 2018
Reply message RE: Black spotted wooly jennet Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
02nd Nov 2018
Reply message RE: Black spotted wooly jennet coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...
04th Nov 2018
Reply message RE: Black spotted wooly jennet Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o...
05th Nov 2018
This is a hot, active topic!
[View all]

\24

T231

A picture by my daughter-in-law

02-Nov-18 04:43 PM by jrp   Posted 02-Aug-18 08:59 PM by jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: A picture by my daughter-in-law Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o...
02nd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: A picture by my daughter-in-law jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
03rd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: A picture by my daughter-in-law elcee Moderator Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition t...
03rd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: A picture by my daughter-in-law jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
03rd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: A picture by my daughter-in-law Aperture_Don Silver Member
03rd Aug 2018
03rd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: A picture by my daughter-in-law sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
03rd Aug 2018
03rd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: A picture by my daughter-in-law BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign.
03rd Aug 2018
03rd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: A picture by my daughter-in-law Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
03rd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: A picture by my daughter-in-law tturpin Silver Member
03rd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: A picture by my daughter-in-law Schnauzer3 Gold Member
03rd Aug 2018
03rd Aug 2018
03rd Aug 2018
03rd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: A picture by my daughter-in-law RP62 Silver Member
03rd Aug 2018
03rd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: A picture by my daughter-in-law shadowman371
04th Aug 2018
05th Aug 2018
Reply message RE: A picture by my daughter-in-law jtmcg Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife, Macro & Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Awarded for his win at the Nikonians Best 2016 Photo Contest Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the 2017 fundraising campaign
05th Aug 2018
07th Aug 2018
Reply message RE: A picture by my daughter-in-law Modgirl Gold Member
01st Nov 2018
02nd Nov 2018
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\17

T100

Happy Halloween

01-Nov-18 11:08 AM by dm1dave   Posted 31-Oct-18 02:30 PM by jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Happy Halloween Schnauzer3 Gold Member
31st Oct 2018
Reply message RE: Happy Halloween jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
31st Oct 2018
Reply message RE: Happy Halloween elcee Moderator Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition t...
31st Oct 2018
Reply message RE: Happy Halloween jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
31st Oct 2018
Reply message RE: Happy Halloween esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing ... Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been ex...
31st Oct 2018
31st Oct 2018
Reply message RE: Happy Halloween dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and L... Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
31st Oct 2018
01st Nov 2018
          Reply message RE: Happy Halloween dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and L... Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
01st Nov 2018
Reply message RE: Happy Halloween Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
31st Oct 2018
31st Oct 2018
Reply message RE: Happy Halloween jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and r... Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017
31st Oct 2018
31st Oct 2018
31st Oct 2018
01st Nov 2018
Reply message RE: Happy Halloween coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...
31st Oct 2018
01st Nov 2018
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\5

T71

Ready for Halloween

31-Oct-18 02:32 PM by jrp   Posted 17-Oct-18 05:56 PM by tturpin Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Ready for Haloween Aperture_Don Silver Member
17th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: Ready for Haloween BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign.
17th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: Ready for Haloween elcee Moderator Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition t...
18th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: Ready for Haloween tturpin Silver Member
18th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: Ready for Haloween sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
19th Oct 2018
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\12

T113

Halloween - The scariest door in the 'hood

22-Oct-18 07:15 PM by jrp   Posted 19-Oct-18 01:47 AM by jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources

A general, generic topic
[View all]

\7

T71

The Grandkids

18-Oct-18 12:43 PM by MKHurder   Posted 11-Oct-18 10:20 AM by MKHurder Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: The Grandkids sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
11th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: The Grandkids Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
11th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: The Grandkids jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
15th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: The Grandkids BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign.
15th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: The Grandkids Aperture_Don Silver Member
17th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: The Grandkids coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...
17th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: The Grandkids MKHurder Gold Member
18th Oct 2018
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\7

T80

The Altar of the Dead

16-Oct-18 04:26 AM by sevendayimages   Posted 15-Oct-18 06:15 AM by jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: The Altar of the Dead dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and L... Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
15th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: The Altar of the Dead jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
15th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: The Altar of the Dead BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign.
15th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: The Altar of the Dead jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
15th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: The Altar of the Dead marnigirl Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous contribution to the 2017-2018 fundraising campaign
15th Oct 2018
15th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: The Altar of the Dead sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
16th Oct 2018
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\3

T45

Shea & Kitty

15-Oct-18 02:27 AM by coolmom42   Posted 11-Oct-18 09:51 AM by MKHurder Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Shea & Kitty sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
11th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: Shea & Kitty Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
11th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: Shea & Kitty coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...
15th Oct 2018
[View all]

\23

T229

The 70s

13-Oct-18 03:48 AM by jrp   Posted 15-Aug-18 03:57 PM by jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: The 70s Shovelhead Gold Member
15th Aug 2018
Reply message RE: The 70s jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
15th Aug 2018
Reply message RE: The 70s elcee Moderator Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition t...
15th Aug 2018
Reply message RE: The 70s jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
15th Aug 2018
     Reply message RE: The 70s phlash46 Silver Member
28th Sep 2018
12th Oct 2018
               Reply message RE: The 70s phlash46 Silver Member
12th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: The 70s meadowlark2 Team Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit... Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017
15th Aug 2018
15th Aug 2018
Reply message RE: The 70s dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and L... Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
15th Aug 2018
15th Aug 2018
Reply message RE: The 70s glxman Moderator Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife & Landscape Photography
15th Aug 2018
15th Aug 2018
Reply message RE: The 70s shadowman371
16th Aug 2018
16th Aug 2018
Reply message RE: The 70s sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
16th Aug 2018
16th Aug 2018
Reply message RE: The 70s BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign.
16th Aug 2018
16th Aug 2018
     Reply message RE: The 70s Schnauzer3 Gold Member
16th Aug 2018
16th Aug 2018
Reply message RE: The 70s Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
16th Aug 2018
16th Aug 2018
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\13

T101

Season finale

11-Oct-18 04:04 PM by tturpin   Posted 09-Oct-18 04:26 PM by tturpin Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Season finale lizmcf Silver Member
09th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: Season finale Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
09th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: Season finale tturpin Silver Member
09th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: Season finale rayanik
09th Oct 2018
09th Oct 2018
     Reply message RE: Season finale Schnauzer3 Gold Member
09th Oct 2018
09th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: Season finale BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign.
09th Oct 2018
09th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: Season finale sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
11th Oct 2018
11th Oct 2018
Reply message RE: Season finale NRVVA Gold Member
11th Oct 2018
11th Oct 2018
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\6

T83

My wife, my son and his family

04-Oct-18 12:39 PM by phlash46   Posted 28-Sep-18 10:27 AM by phlash46 Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: My wife, my son and his family Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
28th Sep 2018
Reply message RE: My wife, my son and his family phlash46 Silver Member
28th Sep 2018
Reply message RE: My wife, my son and his family coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...
29th Sep 2018
29th Sep 2018
Reply message RE: My wife, my son and his family sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
04th Oct 2018
04th Oct 2018
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\8

T75

September is a very nice month - Part II

17-Sep-18 12:49 AM by jrp   Posted 16-Sep-18 04:21 AM by jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources

A general, generic topic
[View all]

\5

T71

My son.

16-Sep-18 04:44 PM by coolmom42   Posted 15-Sep-18 09:01 AM by PlainsDrifter Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: My son. meadowlark2 Team Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit... Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017
15th Sep 2018
Reply message RE: My son. PlainsDrifter Silver Member
15th Sep 2018
Reply message RE: My son. BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign.
15th Sep 2018
Reply message RE: My son. Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
15th Sep 2018
Reply message RE: My son. coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...
16th Sep 2018
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\14

T127

September is a very nice month

14-Sep-18 04:31 AM by jrp   Posted 10-Sep-18 12:04 AM by jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: September is a very nice month dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and L... Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
10th Sep 2018
Reply message RE: September is a very nice month jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
11th Sep 2018
Reply message RE: September is a very nice month Gaduf Silver Member
10th Sep 2018
Reply message RE: September is a very nice month jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
11th Sep 2018
Reply message RE: September is a very nice month Hessy Platinum Member
10th Sep 2018
11th Sep 2018
Reply message RE: September is a very nice month hendo55 Gold Member
10th Sep 2018
11th Sep 2018
Reply message RE: September is a very nice month coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...
11th Sep 2018
11th Sep 2018
Reply message RE: September is a very nice month jcsocalphoto Silver Member
12th Sep 2018
14th Sep 2018
Reply message RE: September is a very nice month DaddySS Gold Member Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for  his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017
14th Sep 2018
14th Sep 2018
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\12

T158

One of my wife's best presents for her 70th birthday.

10-Sep-18 12:05 AM by jrp   Posted 26-Aug-18 10:25 PM by jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources

A general, generic topic
[View all]

\14

T165

My Other Granddaughter

08-Aug-18 01:23 PM by jtmcg   Posted 23-Jul-18 09:12 PM by jtmcg Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife, Macro & Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Awarded for his win at the Nikonians Best 2016 Photo Contest Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the 2017 fundraising campaign

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: My Other Granddaughter Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
24th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: My Other Granddaughter jtmcg Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife, Macro & Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Awarded for his win at the Nikonians Best 2016 Photo Contest Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the 2017 fundraising campaign
25th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: My Other Granddaughter coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...
24th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: My Other Granddaughter jtmcg Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife, Macro & Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Awarded for his win at the Nikonians Best 2016 Photo Contest Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the 2017 fundraising campaign
25th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: My Other Granddaughter mrob Gold Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017
25th Jul 2018
26th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: My Other Granddaughter hendo55 Gold Member
26th Jul 2018
27th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: My Other Granddaughter sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
30th Jul 2018
30th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: My Other Granddaughter jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
31st Jul 2018
01st Aug 2018
Reply message RE: My Other Granddaughter Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o...
07th Aug 2018
08th Aug 2018
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\16

T122

Shiba Steve

07-Aug-18 11:58 AM by Cavy2   Posted 02-Aug-18 10:46 AM by Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o...

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Shiba Steve Bob Chadwick Gold Member
02nd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: Shiba Steve Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o...
02nd Aug 2018
     Reply message RE: Shiba Steve jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
02nd Aug 2018
          Reply message RE: Shiba Steve Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o...
03rd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: Shiba Steve BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign.
02nd Aug 2018
03rd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: Shiba Steve elcee Moderator Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition t...
03rd Aug 2018
03rd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: Shiba Steve Aperture_Don Silver Member
03rd Aug 2018
03rd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: Shiba Steve sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
03rd Aug 2018
07th Aug 2018
Reply message RE: Shiba Steve Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
03rd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: Shiba Steve tturpin Silver Member
03rd Aug 2018
07th Aug 2018
07th Aug 2018
[View all]

\30

T180

My First Grandbaby

07-Aug-18 11:56 AM by Cavy2   Posted 31-Jul-18 03:40 PM by Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o...

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: My First Grandbaby meadowlark2 Team Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit... Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017
31st Jul 2018
Reply message RE: My First Grandbaby Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o...
01st Aug 2018
Reply message RE: My First Grandbaby dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and L... Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015
31st Jul 2018
Reply message RE: My First Grandbaby Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o...
01st Aug 2018
Reply message RE: My First Grandbaby Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
31st Jul 2018
01st Aug 2018
Reply message RE: My First Grandbaby BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign.
31st Jul 2018
01st Aug 2018
Reply message RE: My First Grandbaby PixiePixels01 Gold Member
31st Jul 2018
01st Aug 2018
Reply message RE: My First Grandbaby elcee Moderator Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition t...
01st Aug 2018
01st Aug 2018
     Reply message RE: My First Grandbaby elcee Moderator Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition t...
03rd Aug 2018
03rd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: My First Grandbaby jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
01st Aug 2018
01st Aug 2018
Reply message RE: My First Grandbaby jtmcg Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife, Macro & Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Awarded for his win at the Nikonians Best 2016 Photo Contest Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the 2017 fundraising campaign
01st Aug 2018
01st Aug 2018
Reply message RE: My First Grandbaby zkemeny Administrator
01st Aug 2018
01st Aug 2018
Reply message RE: My First Grandbaby Aperture_Don Silver Member
01st Aug 2018
01st Aug 2018
Reply message RE: My First Grandbaby sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
02nd Aug 2018
02nd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: My First Grandbaby bhiggins Moderator
02nd Aug 2018
02nd Aug 2018
     Reply message RE: My First Grandbaby tturpin Silver Member
06th Aug 2018
07th Aug 2018
Reply message RE: My First Grandbaby jimray Gold Member
02nd Aug 2018
02nd Aug 2018
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\10

T97

LuLu

03-Aug-18 10:50 AM by marnigirl   Posted 01-Aug-18 12:59 AM by marnigirl Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous contribution to the 2017-2018 fundraising campaign

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: LuLu elcee Moderator Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition t...
01st Aug 2018
Reply message RE: LuLu marnigirl Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous contribution to the 2017-2018 fundraising campaign
01st Aug 2018
Reply message RE: LuLu Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
01st Aug 2018
Reply message RE: LuLu marnigirl Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for his generous contribution to the 2017-2018 fundraising campaign
02nd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: LuLu sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
02nd Aug 2018
02nd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: LuLu Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o...
02nd Aug 2018
03rd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: LuLu jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
02nd Aug 2018
03rd Aug 2018
[View all]

\26

T212

When Your Wife Wants A Dog

03-Aug-18 08:22 AM by sevendayimages   Posted 31-Jul-18 11:50 AM by sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: When Your Wife Wants A Dog meadowlark2 Team Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit... Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017
31st Jul 2018
Reply message RE: When Your Wife Wants A Dog sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
02nd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: When Your Wife Wants A Dog Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
31st Jul 2018
Reply message RE: When Your Wife Wants A Dog sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
02nd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: When Your Wife Wants A Dog elcee Moderator Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition t...
31st Jul 2018
02nd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: When Your Wife Wants A Dog Botchphoto Silver Member
31st Jul 2018
02nd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: When Your Wife Wants A Dog Netvet007 Gold Member
31st Jul 2018
02nd Aug 2018
02nd Aug 2018
02nd Aug 2018
02nd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: When Your Wife Wants A Dog NRVVA Gold Member
01st Aug 2018
02nd Aug 2018
     Reply message RE: When Your Wife Wants A Dog NRVVA Gold Member
02nd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: When Your Wife Wants A Dog Aperture_Don Silver Member
01st Aug 2018
02nd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: When Your Wife Wants A Dog coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...
01st Aug 2018
02nd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: When Your Wife Wants A Dog BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign.
01st Aug 2018
02nd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: When Your Wife Wants A Dog Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o...
02nd Aug 2018
02nd Aug 2018
Reply message RE: When Your Wife Wants A Dog smitheroosky Silver Member
02nd Aug 2018
03rd Aug 2018
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\14

T111

The New Pup In Training...

30-Jul-18 11:08 PM by Lunastar   Posted 18-Jul-18 12:42 AM by Lunastar Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: The New Pup In Training... elcee Moderator Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition t...
18th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: The New Pup In Training... Lunastar Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest
18th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: The New Pup In Training... WDS923 Silver Member
18th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: The New Pup In Training... Lunastar Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest
18th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: The New Pup In Training... NRVVA Gold Member
19th Jul 2018
19th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: The New Pup In Training... coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...
19th Jul 2018
19th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: The New Pup In Training... Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
19th Jul 2018
19th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: The New Pup In Training... D200Sailor Gold Member
20th Jul 2018
23rd Jul 2018
Reply message RE: The New Pup In Training... sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
30th Jul 2018
30th Jul 2018
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\3

T76

Family, not pets

30-Jul-18 06:32 AM by sevendayimages   Posted 23-Jul-18 06:20 PM by dagoldst Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Family, not pets coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...
24th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: Family, not pets NRVVA Gold Member
26th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: Family, not pets sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
30th Jul 2018
[View all]

\21

T166

My new Granddaughter born 7/11/18

30-Jul-18 03:02 AM by jrp   Posted 12-Jul-18 10:47 AM by Udall Gold Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: My new Granddaughter born 7/11/18 elcee Moderator Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition t...
13th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: My new Granddaughter born 7/11/18 Udall Gold Member
13th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: My new Granddaughter born 7/11/18 IainD Platinum Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
13th Jul 2018
14th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: My new Granddaughter born 7/11/18 Aperture_Don Silver Member
13th Jul 2018
14th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: My new Granddaughter born 7/11/18 jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
14th Jul 2018
14th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: My new Granddaughter born 7/11/18 BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign.
14th Jul 2018
15th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: My new Granddaughter born 7/11/18 Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o...
14th Jul 2018
15th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: My new Granddaughter born 7/11/18 coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...
14th Jul 2018
15th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: My new Granddaughter born 7/11/18 Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Ribbon awarded for his continuous help to members
14th Jul 2018
15th Jul 2018
     Reply message RE: My new Granddaughter born 7/11/18 James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography
15th Jul 2018
15th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: My new Granddaughter born 7/11/18 sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
29th Jul 2018
29th Jul 2018
     Reply message RE: My new Granddaughter born 7/11/18 jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
30th Jul 2018
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\16

T187

A glorious Sunday

29-Jul-18 04:59 AM by sevendayimages   Posted 10-Jul-18 09:03 PM by jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: A glorious Sunday BChrisRad Gold Member Donor ribbon awarded for her most generous contribution to the 2017 campaign.
10th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: A glorious Sunday jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
10th Jul 2018
     Reply message RE: A glorious Sunday Shovelhead Gold Member
12th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: A glorious Sunday Aperture_Don Silver Member
10th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: A glorious Sunday jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
11th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: A glorious Sunday coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...
10th Jul 2018
11th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: A glorious Sunday Cavy2 Moderator Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with o...
11th Jul 2018
11th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: A glorious Sunday KJH1958 Silver Member
11th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: A glorious Sunday Aperture_Don Silver Member
11th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: A glorious Sunday KJH1958 Silver Member
12th Jul 2018
12th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: A glorious Sunday Udall Gold Member
12th Jul 2018
12th Jul 2018
Reply message RE: A glorious Sunday sevendayimages Moderator Awarded for his continuous knowledge and images sharing with community members Awarded for his win at the Best of Nikonians 2016 Photo Contest
29th Jul 2018
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\11

T104

And the other grandchildren...

05-Jul-18 12:30 PM by coolmom42   Posted 30-May-18 05:16 PM by coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: And the other grandchildren... mrob Gold Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017
30th May 2018
Reply message RE: And the other grandchildren... coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...
31st May 2018
Reply message RE: And the other grandchildren... MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
30th May 2018
Reply message RE: And the other grandchildren... coolmom42 Moderator Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission ...
31st May 2018
Reply message RE: And the other grandchildren... jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
30th May 2018
31st May 2018
Reply message RE: And the other grandchildren... Graceland Gold Member
31st May 2018
31st May 2018
31st May 2018
Reply message RE: And the other grandchildren... elcee Moderator Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition t...
04th Jun 2018
05th Jul 2018
A general, generic topic
[View all]

\4

T86

Kitty on a mission

02-Jul-18 02:10 PM by m1shootr   Posted 01-Jul-18 04:13 PM by m1shootr Silver Member

Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Kitty on a mission meadowlark2 Team Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Fellow Ribbon awarded for her continuous encouragement and meaningful comments in the spirit... Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017
02nd Jul 2018
Reply message RE: Kitty on a mission m1shootr Silver Member
02nd Jul 2018
Reply message RE: Kitty on a mission MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
02nd Jul 2018
Reply message RE: Kitty on a mission m1shootr Silver Member
02nd Jul 2018

G