Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration.
We have also included five bonus chapters containing popular how-to's, to further help you improve your photography, no matter which camera model or manufacturer you are using: "Basics of flash brackets and diffusers", "A brief introduction to digital infrared photography", "Speeding up your workflow in Adobe Lightroom", "Better B&W images in Adobe Lightroom" and "Landscape photography on a budget".
Download your free copy today. Read more...
mai 11, 2019
mai 04, 2019
March Contest Winners
mai 02, 2019
How do you recover lost images?
- Have you ever lost images kept on a hard disk? I guess I am not the only one that would reluctantly answer that question with a "ye...
avril 28, 2019
Non-Nikon Contest Open for Entries
avril 14, 2019
Why life is so good being a Nikonian
- This week we have a major improvement to announce in the "back-end of things": We have substantially improved the image upload...
avril 09, 2019
avril 04, 2019
How to work with textures in Photoshop
- This week Dan Wiedbrauk (domer2760) teaches us how textures and texture layers can transform digital photographs into digita...
avril 03, 2019
February Contest Winners
mars 28, 2019
Why Astrophotography? Nikon HQ & improved sharing
- This week we are getting into Astrophotography with David (dagoldst), there is a new episode out of Russel's...
mars 21, 2019
Sharing your work with your clients, Iceland & more
- As we're getting more daylight to work with on the northern hemisphere, we are digging into this weeks trov...