Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration.
We have also included five bonus chapters containing popular how-to's, to further help you improve your photography, no matter which camera model or manufacturer you are using: "Basics of flash brackets and diffusers", "A brief introduction to digital infrared photography", "Speeding up your workflow in Adobe Lightroom", "Better B&W images in Adobe Lightroom" and "Landscape photography on a budget".
Download your free copy today. Read more...
mars 21, 2019
Sharing your work with your clients, Iceland & more
- As we're getting more daylight to work with on the northern hemisphere, we are digging into this weeks trov...
mars 14, 2019
mars 07, 2019
Iceland photography tips
- Some of us dare to leave the comfort of our homes and venture out to far-away places, coming back to share the images captured and the kno...
mars 03, 2019
January Contest Winners
février 21, 2019
Krueger National Park & importing images in LR
- Many of our members will be familiar with Aart Louw's exotic wildlife shots from South Africa and Kruger Nationa...
février 14, 2019
Nikon Z cameras book deadline & State of photojournalism
- If you are shooting with a Nikon Z7 or Z6 and you want to get published, Darrell says the content subm...
février 13, 2019
Best of Nikonians 2018 Winners Announced
février 07, 2019
3 tips on how to get ready for this season
- Are you getting ready for this season of outdoor photography? If you are one of us not shooting outdoors already, but r...
février 05, 2019
février 02, 2019
Best of Nikonians Judging Underway