Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration.
We have also included five bonus chapters containing popular how-to's, to further help you improve your photography, no matter which camera model or manufacturer you are using: "Basics of flash brackets and diffusers", "A brief introduction to digital infrared photography", "Speeding up your workflow in Adobe Lightroom", "Better B&W images in Adobe Lightroom" and "Landscape photography on a budget".
Download your free copy today. Read more...
January 18, 2019
January 17, 2019
7 rules of getting the $2 million image
- There are many things one need to pay attention to and manage when shooting professionally. Martin has wrapped it up in sev...
January 11, 2019
New functionality for Nikon Z cameras
January 10, 2019
Winter photography plus D850 focus stacking
- The team behind our community is as busy as ever, working behind the scenes to make some new, good things available to...
January 10, 2019
Assignments, a Hidden Gem
- One of the strong points of the Nikonians community is our ability come together and help each other become better photographers. Learni...
January 04, 2019
November Contest Winners
January 03, 2019
Using Nikon Z7 for street photography
- A new year has started and we are full of inspiration, kick-starting it with some great photography while learning new things...
December 20, 2018
How do you dress up in the cold for photography?
- How do you prepare for the outdoor shoot when it is getting colder outside? For us on the northern hemisphere of o...
December 13, 2018
How to tackle the steep Z-series learning curve
- As Nikonians, we are not merely Nikon users, but we are members of a community where we are trying our best to help...
December 09, 2018
The specs of the next digital cameras
- Our community has experienced a tremendous change on the internet, from being an early player back in the year 2000 where man...