Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration.
We have also included five bonus chapters containing popular how-to's, to further help you improve your photography, no matter which camera model or manufacturer you are using: "Basics of flash brackets and diffusers", "A brief introduction to digital infrared photography", "Speeding up your workflow in Adobe Lightroom", "Better B&W images in Adobe Lightroom" and "Landscape photography on a budget".
Download your free copy today. Read more...
February 14, 2019
Nikon Z cameras book deadline & State of photojournalism
- If you are shooting with a Nikon Z7 or Z6 and you want to get published, Darrell says the content subm...
February 13, 2019
Best of Nikonians 2018 Winners Announced
February 07, 2019
3 tips on how to get ready for this season
- Are you getting ready for this season of outdoor photography? If you are one of us not shooting outdoors already, but r...
February 05, 2019
February 02, 2019
Best of Nikonians Judging Underway
January 30, 2019
How to improve your photography?
- To participate in photo assignments and contests is a great way to improve your skills while getting inspired by the work of other...
January 18, 2019
January 17, 2019
7 rules of getting the $2 million image
- There are many things one need to pay attention to and manage when shooting professionally. Martin has wrapped it up in sev...
January 11, 2019
New functionality for Nikon Z cameras
January 10, 2019
Winter photography plus D850 focus stacking
- The team behind our community is as busy as ever, working behind the scenes to make some new, good things available to...