New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5
Sun 25-May-08 08:07 AM
Like many, I value the way that Capture NX shows the in-camera settings, but find it clunky to work with. Lightroom is so user-friendly and delightful to work with. And my Photoshop CS3 is loaded with neat plug-ins. Since most of my post-processing does not involve batch processing, what I do is: open the File in Capture NX; the only thing that I do there is change the WB if needed (I want to do this while the File is a NEF); then I send it to either LR or PS, where it shows up as a tif looking exactly like it did in Capture NX; then I continue my editing. This works like a charm.
john4jack

G