New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

SOLD - Feisol CT-3441SB CF tripod and head - SOLD

Fri 09-May-08 02:49 AM | edited Mon 05-Oct-09 10:04 AM by rmigliaccio
Hello, I am selling my Feisol CT-3441SB Traveller Carbon Fibre tripod, complete with Feisol CB-30 ballhead, quick-release plate, and carry bag.

This is an ideal tripod to carry on a backpack on hikes. The combined weight of the legs and ballhead is only 1.2 kg, making this one of the lightest full-sized tripods available. Folded it is only just over 14" long but fully extended this goes to 170cm.

This tripod is not readily available in the UK and I personally imported this from the US on the basis of rave reviews here at Nikonians. Original purchase price, courier, import duty and VAT (ouch ) put the price well over £300.

I bought this tripod earlier this year to take on a trek to South America. However an unexpected job opportunity means I have to change my plans, and I need to recoup some of my costs (according to my wife ).

I have used the tripod in the field a handfull of times but, as you will see, this is essentially in "as new" condition. Pictures of the tripod are here http://www.pbase.com/millerlau/selling

I am asking £250 and would prefer bank transfer, although PayPal and cheques are OK.

If you have any questions let me know.

Bill Miller
Scotland

BassRockPhotography@googlemail.com
www.BassRockPhotography.com

G