New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Singh-Ray filters - SOLD

Tue 29-May-12 03:25 PM | edited Sun 14-Oct-12 03:28 PM by AreBee
Dear All,

I am selling a few of my Singh-Ray filters as follows (condition rating is given in parentheses):

Daryl Benson 3-Stop Reverse Grad (Mint) = £60
Galen Rowell 3-Stop Soft-Step Grad (Excellent+) = £50
Galen Rowell 3-Stop Hard-Step Grad (Excellent+) = £50
Color Intensifier (Mint) = £105

Details of the above filters may be found at Singh-Ray's website here.

Please note the following:

1. The Color Intensifier is 77mm filter size and has a front thread in order to allow filters to be stacked;

2. All filters come with their original Singh-Ray pouch. The Reverse Grad and Color Intensifier pouches are in mint condition, which is also to say that the lettering on them identifying the filter is as new. The Galen Rowell Grad filter pouches are in excellent condition but the writing on the pouch has worn away partially. However, this is not a problem (as far as I am concerned) because each Grad filter has the same identifying markings etched into the Grad itself, and these are in mint condition;

3. I am happy to sell filters individually;

4. Prices include shipping to anywhere within the U.K.;

5. Direct bank transfer or (cleared) cheque are acceptable means of payment, as is collection in person if this option is viable.

Cheers,
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Singh-Ray filters - SOLD

G