Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Sigma 70-300 F4.5-5.6II Macro Super

Sat 04-Feb-12 01:11 PM
I'm selling this lens now, as I bought it when I first got into digital photography when I had my old D70 (remember those!). Anyway, I now use more exotic glass so no longer need this. It's an OK lens for someone first getting into photography though or for a teenager to play around with etc before spending more money on kit. To be honest it's actually reasonably sharp for a cheap lens, but just not very fast and a bit plasticky. As with many of the older cheap long zooms if you point in downwards you get lens creep unfortunately!

Still with original box and manual etc. Excellent condition and unmarked glass.

I've no idea how much these go for. Anyone want to give me £35 including postage within UK?

G