Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon R1 Flash System - NEVER been used. - SOLD

Sun 10-May-15 11:26 PM | edited Tue 12-May-15 11:35 AM by dcomfort
This is a great flash system for Nikon cameras that utilizes your camera's internal flash, a Nikon commander (not included), or a flash such as the SB-600, 800 or 900 (also not included). This kit includes two SB-200's along with all of the required mounting rings for use with Nikon lenses. I bought this with the intent of doing a lot of macro photography but never got around to it.

so, it's basically a brand new kit (except i owned it, so it's technically not new) - but has never been out of my home or used. These sell for $485 new; take mine home for $375 including ground shipping to the lower continental United States.

Please contact me directly at denniscomfort@mac.com if you're interested.
thanks

G