New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon end of year sale

westcoast westcoast

Is from: California, US
883 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
westcoast Registered since 28th Jan 2007
Sat 27-Dec-08 03:34 PM | edited Mon 29-Dec-08 12:01 PM by westcoast
Hi Folks,

I would like to sell the following bodies and lens. All are USA versions complete with boxes and the original items supplied by Nikon or Sigma. All the equipment has been very well cared for and purchased new by me.

Nikon F100 with MB-15: Mint condition, shot 10 rolls of film max, asking $350.00 plus shipping. It's not been out of my camera bag in a few years and needs a good home.
Nikon D70 with Hoodman grip: Excellent condition, includes two Nikon EN-EL3 batteries, a 512MB CF card, asking $300 (does not include the 18-70 f3.5-4.5G AFS kit lens). Please email if you would like additional pictures of the camera with the grip attached. Small and light, great for times when a point and shoot won't work.
Nikon D200 with MB-D200: Excellent condition, includes two Nikon EN-EL3e batteries, plus an extra LCD cover. Also includes Nikon's latest firmware 2.01, sensor recently cleaned. Reasonable shutter count, functionally and cosmetically like new, never had an issue with the camera. The MB-D200 by itself is like new, and sells for over $150.00, reduced price asking $650 for both the camera and grip.
Sigma 70-200 f2.8 APO DG Macro HSM, glass and body of the lens are like new, focuses very fast for sports. I have other lenses in this focal length, and need to consolidate, asking $650.

Pictures of the above items can be found at my FTP site:
http://www.esp-sportsphotos.com/docs/camera/

**Note: shipping and insurance are not included in the asking price.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon end of year sale