Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5
Leighgregory Leighgregory

Is from: Swindon, UK
1646 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Leighgregory Registered since 08th Sep 2006
Wed 24-Feb-10 11:54 AM | edited Wed 28-Apr-10 07:52 PM by reuben
Hello everyone,

I am selling my Nikon D200, I am the original owner. I brought it in October 06. Shortly after I brought the D2Xs so it became a backup / second body. Then I got a D300 so the girlfriend had the D200 and since then it has hardly been used.

It is in very good condition, the only sign of ware is on the rubber on the bottom ( Base ) of the camera, this is coming loose, it could easily be stuck down but I’d rather not do it myself...

It is boxed and comes with everything you would get when brought from new, Manual, charger, leads etc

I have had a D3 for over a year now too, the D200 VERY rarely gets used so I am letting my girlfriend use my D300 on the odd occasion she needs a camera.

34,834 shutter activations. I mainly shoot sports so it was always used in burst mode.

With the recent announcements from Nikon I am selling off some kit to pay for the 16 – 35 F4.

I will offer free shipping if Paypal is NOT used.

D200 = £450 ono

Feel free to call or email me if you have any questions? 07890898112

Thanks

Leigh

A Nikonion in Swindon, UK.

My website

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)