Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon AFS 300mm f4 D lens for sale

wwt67

Is from: Warsaw, US
751 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
wwt67 Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Apr 2010
Fri 20-Nov-15 04:38 PM
I'm selling my favorite and most used lens. I purchased the new VR version of this lens and it's time to let this one go.

The lens is clean and the glass is perfect. No scratches on the body but a few on the bottom of the tripod mount, see photo. The only negative about this lens is the auto focus squeaks when the lens focuses. Focus is still quick and accurate. I have no problems using the lens other than the squeak...which does not affect the performance.
The lens is a US model purchased from Adorama about 5 years ago. I have used it a lot for photographing wildlife and have taken very good care of it. Almost all the wildlife photos in my gallery were taken with this lens and usually with a teleconverter attached.

The lens comes with the Kirk collar as shown and the original Nikon collar. Also includes original box, soft case, lens cap and a third party mount cap which has a o-ring for a sealed fit.

I'm asking $550 shipped in the US. Paypal preferred.

Click photos for a larger image.

Imglink tag to gallery image page removed since link broken (26-Feb-2019 08:18:42 by nikbot3)

Imglink tag to gallery image page removed since link broken (26-Feb-2019 08:18:42 by nikbot3)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G