New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

LNIB Tokina AT-X PRO 116 11-16 mm F/2.8 DX AF Lens For Nikon. - SOLD

Vlad_IT Vlad_IT

Is from: Brooklyn, US
1510 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Vlad_IT Registered since 21st Sep 2011
Tue 22-Sep-15 12:46 PM | edited Wed 04-Nov-15 08:54 AM by Vlad_IT
Hello, folks. This is my post 3 of many.

I'm happy to share a good news. My wife (and my family in general)went successfully through the most difficult year of our lives - fighting a very aggressive tumor. Now I need to devote more time to our kids and make up to them for all those monthly trips to MD Anderson and Memorial Sloan Kettering. Also we have big financial burden to work on. I'm decided to give up ALL my photo equipment to partially offset cost of the treatment.

All prices are negotiable, I put down what I thought is fair price for the condition of the equipment.

Please help if you can either purchasing or speeding the word.

VERY SHARP!!! Tokina AT-X PRO 116 11-16 mm F/2.8 DX AF Lens For Nikon is absolutely perfect. There is a small damage on a box (corner, next to the label) - please see box image few replies down.

The lens is about 3.5-4y.o. Original warranty was for 3 years. Before warranty expired I sent the lens to Tokina for AF fine tuning.

Please ask questions. Asking price is $324

Shipping and PP gift or 3% extra. I will gladly accept money orders, cashier's checks, BoA person to person payments. I will only ship to lower 48 states. As a peace of mind I WILL pay for full insurance.

Nikon 35mm f/1.8 G DX -$140
Nikon 50mm f/1.8 G -$150
Nikon 85mm f/1.8 G -$430

All three Nikkors above are under U.S. Warranty and purchased back in 2013 from Amazon

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: LNIB Tokina AT-X PRO 116 11-16 mm F/2.8 DX AF Lens ... - SOLD

G