New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5
Fri 31-May-13 10:59 AM | edited Fri 31-May-13 11:03 AM by Buzz Fisher
I know this has probably been asked a zillion times and the obvious reply is what suits me best, but im torn between lightroom 4.4 and Capture NX2 for my post processing. I love the look of the colours and adjustments within NX2 but prefer the workflow abilities of Lightroom. I really don't want to use both as I want to keep post processing to a minimum and wondering what downsides there are to lightroom in matching what I feel is a better quality output with NX2. What do others use and think?
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Lightroom 4 v NX2

G