New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Fujifilm X100s

sfoster sfoster

Is from: North Yarmouth, US
52 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
sfoster Registered since 17th Feb 2008
Fri 23-Oct-15 01:38 PM
I bought this camera for a project and now it's time for me to return to my beloved DSLRs. If you're looking at this you are probably familiar with everything that makes it great. For me it was the leaf shutter and the ability to sync my flashes and very high shutter speeds. There is a "learning curve" for it's use and I have frequently described the differences between it and a DSLR are similar to the difference between snowboarding and skiing. They each require a slightly different state of mind but as long as you get down the snow-covered hill in one piece with a smile on your face, the result is the same. The only blemish is the rear LD display which is visible in the photo showing it (and the 3200 photos that have been shot with it). I don't know what caused it, but it's been like that since day one and has never changed. The camera works flawlessly, includes all of the accessories shown plus an 8 gig memory card. $750 plus $25 for shipping and insurance anywhere in the USA.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)