New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Nikon USA AF-S VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G IF-ED Zoom Lens #2161

avigar avigar

Is from: Northern IL, US
623 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
avigar Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Nov 2006
Mon 28-Dec-15 01:11 AM | edited Tue 29-Dec-15 07:23 PM by avigar
I'm selling my rarely used Nikon USA #2161 AF-S VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G IF-ED zoom lens. It is complete with box, manual, hood, case, and is in like-new 9+ condition. Also included is a B+W 67mm MC UV Haze filter that has always been attached to the lens since purchased. Asking price is $390. Included in the price is payment via Paypal and FedEx Ground shipping/insurance within the continental USA only. Purchase requests outside the continental USA will not be considered. I have previously sold within Nikonians and Ebay. My seller rating is excellent at 100% positive feedback.

Please send me a PM or email if you're interested. The lens will ship within the next business day after full payment is received and confirmed. Thank you for looking.

--Ben

Click on image to view larger version
Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: FS: Nikon USA AF-S VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G IF-ED Zo...

G