New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Nikon 24-120ƒ4 VR

Aqualung Aqualung

Is from: near Boston, US
6568 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, mo... Charter Member
Sun 06-Dec-15 09:31 PM
I am selling my Nikon 24-120ƒ4 VR lens; it's ~3 years old in excellent condition. Reason for selling is that I bought this as my lighter walkaround lens (vs. my 24-70ƒ2.8) but I now use my Olympus M1 for that purpose.

Includes: Box, pouch (never used), unsigned paperwork, Nikon NC filter, non-smoking, pet-free house.

Asking $675 - this price includes PayPal, insured standard shipment to anywhere in the continental U.S. (48 states). I am willing to ship to HI and AK, along with international; buyer pays these incremental fees along with non-standard shipping, if desired.

Full Disclosure: there's a tiny, partial crack in the lens hood; doesn't impact image quality nor its ability to stay on the lens - see image #3 below.

I've bought and sold here quite a bit through the years, and over on Nikon Cafe.

Chris
=====
D300/D3s & more glass than I dare tell the wife

Olympus OM-D EM-1, Olympus 12-40ƒ2.8, 12-100ƒ4 & 40-150ƒ2.8; Panasonic Leica 25mmƒ1.4

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G