New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

For Sale D800, 24mm 3.5 PC-E, 200-400 f4 VI All EX+

raylaw

Is from: US
235 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
raylaw Registered since 31st Jan 2007
Sat 12-Dec-15 08:55 PM | edited Sat 19-Dec-15 01:06 AM by raylaw
I am cleaning house of some equipment I do not use and have only been slightly used. I have not been very active on the forums for the past few years, but I have updated my profile and some of my equipment list. Even though I love these items, I am selling them to get other equipment that I will need to do the type of photography I want to do. Pictures of all the items I am selling can be found here:

http://photoray.net/p291061984/h6BEF16C4#h6bef16c4

I will be willing to meet any serious buyer in person in Southern California.

D800 - US Model, original owner. This is a backup and has barely been used in the past year and a half. (D810 is main camera). It is in excellent condition and meticulously taken care of. Within weeks after getting it I had Nikon calibrate all my lenses to it and before the warranty expired I had them do the same. There was no need for calibration, but they cleaned it and updated the firmware. It has never had a focusing problem. There are currently 10,958 shutter releases and I can send you the last photo taken before it was boxed for your review. All original materials are included, i.e., box and bags. I have not used the strap, manuals, CD or cords (see photo) This is essentially a new camera that has taken great pictures. I will provide any documentation as requested. Samples of surfing pictures taken with this D800 and the 200-400 are here:

http://photoray.net/p282639246/h3C44D1CA#h3c44d1ca

I would like to clear $1,500 (USD)

24mm f3.5 PC-E - US Model, original owner. This has only been slightly used and is in like-new condition. In fact, if you were to look at it from off the shelf of a brick store you would think it is new. I purchased it for landscape photography and did not use it as much as I anticipated. This lens is super sharp from corner to corner. All functions work, as the pictures show, and the focus ring is smooth. All original boxing and materials come with the lens. I did not use the lens bag. These sell for almost $2,200 new. Asking $1,500 (USD), plus shipping.

200-400mm f4 VR (Version I) - US Model, original owner. One of my favorite lenses to use. I got this for sports photography of my kids, but they have all graduated and it does not see any use. This is a hard one to part with, because it is a great lens! It is in EX condition (as you can see in the photos). The zoom and focus rings are smooth and responsive. The VR works as new. All original materials come with it. I have not used the case. I never used the case it came with, or the one replacing it from Nikon on a recall. I have also not used the lens strap or foot. The lens comes with a Kirk LP-47 that is Arca-Swiss compatible. I will also throw in a Lowepro 600 aw ii if sold in person. I would like to clear $3,500 (USD).

All items are listed on ebay for further review.

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G