Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

First SW: Elements 11 or CNX2

JKFuller JKFuller

Is from: Wake Forest, US
169 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
JKFuller Registered since 21st Mar 2012
Mon 17-Dec-12 04:48 PM
Hello Nikonians,
I have been searching for threads on PS Elements verse Nikon CNX2. The only software I current have (and use quite a bit) is Nikon’s free ViewNX2. I actually am quite impressed on what I can do with VNX so I have been putting off purchasing software and allocated my funds to lens. I think my kit is good for now for a beginner and so I have been researching SW. Most of the threads I read compare CNX to the full PS CS. My question is; with limited funds should I be looking at Elements 11 or CNX. I have tried a trial of Elements… but maybe because I am used to ViewNX2, I was not too impressed. I guess I need to get a trial of CNX

Any thoughts on the first SW to purchase?

Much Thanks,
Regards,
Joseph

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: First SW: Elements 11 or CNX2

G