Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

D800 Body for sale - minimal actuations - SOLD

slothead slothead

Is from: Frederick, US
2193 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
slothead Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising campaign 2017 Donor Ribbon awarded for the generous contribution to the 2015 campaign Donor Ribbon awarded for the contribution to the 2016 campaign Donor Ribbon awarded for the contribution to the 2020 campaign Nikonian since 11th Aug 2009
Wed 02-Sep-15 07:17 AM | edited Wed 16-Sep-15 05:58 AM by slothead
I would like to get $1500 for this body (shipped and insured in the USA) with ~16,000 actuations. In-box with papers, shoulder strap, OEM cables, one battery and charger/cable. In excellent shape - no AF issues, confirmed by Nikon factory service.

I also have a 3rd party (I think it's a Meike brand) battery grip that I could throw in.

This camera is a workhorse although it wasn't always my go-to camera because I have a lot of cameras to choose from (hence the 16,000 shutter count).

I have recently kept the camera on a AF Nikkor 300mm f/2.8 so I pulled it off of the lens to snap these images with my cellphone.

Don't hesitate to make an offer or initiate discussion/negotiation if you would like. I am always open to reasonable offers.

Click on image to view larger version

Thanks for looking.
Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

Tom Retired NASA EE Consultant
Z9, Z5, Z50, N1J5, and lots o lenses
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com

G