Help us keep the lights on:
Join this years fundraising campaign and get a limited edition supporter's cap.
Read more about our plans and needs for 2024 and beyond.

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Color (ICM) Profiles for PhotoShop

This topic is locked. This message is locked.
Fri 15-Dec-00 09:25 AM
Hi All...

I'm currently experiencing a few problems with PhotoShop 5.5 and my Canon BJC-8200. The problem arises when it comes to printing a photo.... the output of the print doesn't match the monitor...its way far from it. I have done the Gamma adjustments, and almost everything else. I think it might be a problem with my current monitor. Its an ADI MicroScan 4V. It doesn't have any ICM profiles, and I have done a bit of searching over the 'net and came up with nothing.... Are profiles available for my monitor, or have I missed out on something important? BTW, I'm using Kodak Premium Photo Paper....

Thanks!!

Later,

Zacka Gerard Chan

--- NIK ADMIN LOCK BOT v1.00 ---
Post locked 14-Apr-2024 13:35:34 CEST since more than 36 months old
---

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Color (ICM) Profiles for PhotoShop
                                   Reply message Whoosh.........SPLAT!
                                        Reply message RE: Whoosh.........SPLAT!

G