New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Books giveaway.

Vlad_IT Vlad_IT

Is from: Brooklyn, US
1510 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Vlad_IT Registered since 21st Sep 2011
Mon 28-Dec-15 11:35 AM | edited Wed 30-Dec-15 09:34 AM by Vlad_IT
Dear friends,

Sincerely thanks you for your support and help I've got this year. I have some small items left to sell and some I just want to give away to the community.

I have a few photo books left unsold, I'm asking to claim only one book per member. Please send me an email if you are interested. I will ship it out at no upfront cost to you. Just asking to pick up the postage cost after you'll get your book.

Please excuse me if i'll be few days behind in responding/shipping.

Claimed by Chris via PM **** #1. 50 Fast Digital Camera Techniques by Gregory Georges (including sealed CD disc)

#2. How to Start a Home-Based Photography Business by Kenn Oberrecht

Claimed by Stephen **** #3. Nikon School - Guide to Creative Lighting
Claimed by Cheryl **** #4. Best of Wedding Photojournalism ( techniques and images from the Pros) by Bill Hurter

Claimed by Brian **** #5. Posing for Portrait Photography a head-to-toe guide by Jeff Smith

I have two of these:

#6. Nikon World - competitive edge by Andrew Hancock

#7. Nikon World - competitive edge by Andrew Hancock

#8 Photoshop CS Bible by Deke McClelland

Claimed by Kim *** #9 Mastering Digital Photography by David D. Busch

Edit 12/29/15... As I go through my bookshelves, I'm adding few more books to the list.

Books #1, #3, #4 and #5 were shipped out today. In case someone's wondering the shipping cost - postage was varying from $3.22 to $3.77

I'll gladly ship remaining books/brochures right after New Year, if anyone wants them.

Sincerely
Vlad
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Books giveaway.