Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters Nikonians Chapters - North America

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Welcome to the Nikonians North America Chapters forum
This forum was created for members of the chapters in North America. Plans and details on
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 06-Oct-14 05:49 PM
by ericbowles
443002 ---
Pinned topic Thinking about forming a chapter?
We've had a number of inquiries about what is involved in forming a Nikonians Chapter. Wh
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 06-Jul-14 07:03 PM
by voyageurfred
401845 ---
A general, generic topic Puget Sound Chapter Outing Nov 15
Well, the summer has come and gone and what has been a very busy year for me is finally ca
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 17-Nov-14 09:16 PM
by mklass
487 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Is there a Boston/Eastern Mass chapter?
Hi All, Is there a Boston/Eastern Massachusetts chapter of Nikonians?
BillinBoston Silver Member15-Nov-14 01:22 AM
by BrianS
135 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Chapters in Chicago?
I'm looking to join, send information on the chapter. Randy A. Bouschard Visi t [l
Randy1 Silver Member28-Oct-14 01:38 AM
by poc
5147 ---
A general, generic topic Southern CA Nikonian Get together
Hi guys. Sorry it's been a while since I posted. We Just got back from Europe a little ov
dn2147 Gold Member09-Oct-14 04:20 PM
by jerry r
12270 ---
A general, generic topic Looking for any Nikonians in Columbus, OH!
Are there any Nikon users in Columbus, OH that would be interesting in starting some type
mantonynikon Silver Member08-Oct-14 02:36 PM
by mantonynikon
119 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Central New Jersey Chapter?
Is therea chapter in Central New Jersey? Is there a listing of active chapters?
Wutroad Silver Member23-Sep-14 10:29 AM
by Gbannish
21916 ---
A topic tagged as news S Michigan Chapter Instigator Moving
Karen Gottschall ()
gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 08-Sep-14 11:36 AM
by tegel
4124 ---
A general, generic topic How about a Missouri / St. Louis area chapter?
Anyone yet in the Central area? I'm from Missouri...
Izzie Gold Member16-Aug-14 02:04 AM
by teddls
6162 ---
A general, generic topic chapter in northern virginia
I live in Alexandria, VA and am looking for a chapter in Northern Virginia.
dgrover1122 11-Aug-14 07:15 PM
by TBonz
17500 ---
A general, generic topic Phoenix
Is there a Nikonian chapter in Phoenix?
dwr857 Silver Member10-Aug-14 09:29 PM
by ericbowles
140 ---
A topic tagged as someone looking for information St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Any Nikonians in St. John's who shoot wildlife ? I'll be there in mid-October for a wee
byrne68 Silver Member02-Aug-14 07:22 AM038 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Is there a Florida or South Florida Chapter?
I'm curious to know if there is a Florida or South Florida chapter yet? I believe there we
snegron Silver Member16-Jul-14 03:52 PM
by Steve6344
241067 ---
A general, generic topic Possible Puget Sound Outings
It has been a long time since I have been in touch about doing something with the Puget So
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 07-Jul-14 08:09 PM
by LeslieTroyer
6104 ---
A general, generic topic Question for the Bay Area Nikonians....
Can someone please let me in on a good reliable location to practice my bird photography i
col4bin Gold Member01-Jul-14 05:17 AM047 ---
A general, generic topic Jackson Hole in July
I'm staying in Jackson Hole this Summer, near Moran Junction. Does anyone here on the for
vangophotos Silver Member01-Jul-14 01:57 AM046 ---
A general, generic topic Chapters
Does anyone know if there any nikonian chapters/ forums in or around Toronto ON Canada?
Nikonf5bethere Gold Member12-Jun-14 02:41 PM
by ndtking
4151 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Civil War Reenactment - Battle of Resaca - 5/17
This is worth going to if anyone is interested. Given that it is officially the 30th re-e
Bob Chadwick Silver Member19-May-14 10:14 PM
by ScottChapin
26299 ---
A general, generic topic Visiting Texas and travel?
Hi all I am planning a holiday in USA next year. We will be flying into Dallas Fort Wor
PhotoByKim Gold Member19-May-14 04:50 AM
by Chaschesnutt
472 ---
A general, generic topic WannaGoFast - 9/13 and 9/14
is an annual event up at the Prestigious [l
Bob Chadwick Silver Member30-Apr-14 04:43 PM
by Bob Chadwick
290 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Washington and Oregon Coast
My husband and I plan to visit the Washington and Oregon coast in August this year. I was
Jodie Gold Member30-Mar-14 06:38 PM
by Jodie
2111 ---
A general, generic topic OK, so the Washington and Oregon coasts aren't the most...
But, I thought I'd get some response to my post. Where should we go for the better photog
Jodie Gold Member30-Mar-14 02:18 PM
by Jodie
9175 ---
A general, generic topic North Olympic Peninsula - WA
Are there any chapters on the NOP? I live on the far west end of the OlyPen and am lookin
Ozetter 28-Mar-14 01:24 AM
by JosephK
171 ---
A general, generic topic DFW Nikonians?
Looking to find a local Nikonians group..I am in the DFW area, specifically Euless..Thx
domesticfr8 26-Mar-14 11:06 AM
by Dallaspilot
3261 ---
A general, generic topic S.Michigan Chapter - IR Workshop - SAVE THE DATE--June ...
Want to learn more about using digital cameras converted for IR photography? Interested i
scenicshutterbug Silver Member19-Mar-14 12:30 AM
by tegel
13288 ---
A general, generic topic ATTN: Puget Sound chapter members - camera swap meet 4/...
Happens in Kent. Details here: http://www.pspcs.org /212.html There is also a faceboo
Kilted_F3_nut Moderator Skilled and passionate film photogtrapher 06-Mar-14 04:37 AM
by mklass
185 ---
A general, generic topic Looking for chapter in Denver-Boulder area
Is anyone interested in starting a chapter in the front range.
alclark Silver Member09-Feb-14 11:43 AM
by liljenbergr
291 ---
A general, generic topic Airplanes in Puget Sound
I have a friend who got a DSLR for Christmas and is an Airplane fanatic, so we are plannin
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 08-Feb-14 03:30 PM088 ---
A general, generic topic Eagles, Snow Geese and Trumpeter Swans Puget Sound Niko...
I'm putting together an outing at the Fir Island Reserve near LaConner, WA for this Friday
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 26-Dec-13 10:01 PM
by PSAGuy
2129 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.