Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Travel

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic New Mexico Trip
My wife and I are traveling to the Albuquerque, Santa Fe and Taos area September 7 through
Brent Melton Silver Member 09-Sep-13 06:48 AM
by Brent Melton
8231 ---
A general, generic topic Camino Santiago de Compostella
Hi All, In november I am going to walk the 'Camino Santiago de Compostella' for a month
gretchenta Gold Member 08-Sep-13 04:46 PM
by archivue
2154 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Wrong Travel Camera Choice?
Have you ever gone on trip and left your DSLR at home because you thought the place you we
snegron Silver Member 04-Sep-13 10:59 PM
by Captain Rich
711431 ---
A general, generic topic Biggest Travel Mistakes to Avoid?
My apologies in advance for this lengthy thread. I hope that by posting my mistakes I can
snegron Silver Member 02-Sep-13 11:07 PM
by Chiriqui Charlie
13521 ---
A topic tagged as news Congratulations to 2pixels_short
Please congratulate Mike Sebrey (2pixels_short) for his winning image in the July contest
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 02-Sep-13 01:08 PM
by ericbowles
9232 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member August Travel Challenge – “travel icons”
This month’s challenge is “travel icons.” Last month we were looking for shots
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 30-Aug-13 02:37 AM
by dm1dave
31573 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Best Place to See Snow?
Where would be the best place to see snow in late December in the U.S.? My kids have never
snegron Silver Member 25-Aug-13 03:54 AM
by Charlie M
26319 ---
A general, generic topic Australia coasts
Nikonians, I am traveling to Perth and Brisbane for the next 3 weeks on a work-related
ChuckDiggins 16-Aug-13 09:23 AM
by neil morgan
3141 ---
A general, generic topic Dubrovnik
This is taken from the city wall. The deep brick red of the tile roofs is stunning, with
rbcheek Gold Member 15-Aug-13 01:56 PM
by Captain Rich
3194 ---
A general, generic topic First Photo from Arctic Trip
Hi All, I've just recently returned from a trip to the Arctic. We started in Oslo, and
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 15-Aug-13 11:02 AM
by Ned_L
10267 ---
A general, generic topic China - a photographer and travellers paradise
Hi Everyone, If you have never travelled to China then I hope I can inspire you to go t
neil morgan 09-Aug-13 10:43 AM
by neil morgan
13361 ---
A general, generic topic London - Parliament Silhouette
I took this shot while in London a while ago. I wanted to get the unmistakable silhouette
rbcheek Gold Member 08-Aug-13 12:37 AM0114 ---
A general, generic topic Paris over Labor Day
Hello Nikonians: I'll be traveling to Paris for a week over the Labor Day holiday, alon
rbcheek Gold Member 07-Aug-13 06:43 AM
by Izzie
5167 ---
A general, generic topic Arches and Canyonlands next week
I'm headed to Utah, although the forecast is hot and cloudy there will be a new moon mid w
DaddySS Gold Member 07-Aug-13 12:32 AM
by geno64
2140 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Finalists: July 2013 - “Local Attractions”
Images from our July contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&for u
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 01-Aug-13 10:19 PM
by dm1dave
1207 ---
A general, generic topic Tide's Out at Hopewell Rocks
Last year's vacation at Hopewell Rocks on the Bay of Fundy in Canada. Any suggestions woul
grnzbra Silver Member 31-Jul-13 10:43 PM
by EYeye
5214 ---
A general, generic topic Canada-Lake Ontario
We're planning to spend a week soon in Canada around the Lake Ontario region, from Toronto
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 31-Jul-13 08:55 PM
by dclarhorn
6177 ---
A general, generic topic Last minute trip to Road America, Elkhart Lake WI
I am going to Road America this Sunday at Elkhart Lake WI this Sunday (21st). I thought I
Randall Silver Member 31-Jul-13 07:58 PM
by Randall
194 ---
A general, generic topic Svalbard
I have just got back from the holiday of a lifetime from Svalbard. If you get a chance to
richardhodge1 Silver Member 29-Jul-13 07:26 PM
by BGD600
1132 ---
This is a hot, active topic! July Travel Challenge – “Local Attractions”
This month’s challenge is “Local Attractions .” Let’s see images of places, cu
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 28-Jul-13 08:16 PM
by mklass
46694 ---
A general, generic topic Travel Forum Challenges.
Hi all, Last month we were ask about holding a photo contest here in the Travel Forum a
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 17-Jul-13 03:01 PM
by jdroach
1146 ---
A general, generic topic Rent or buy telephoto lenses for trip to Alaska
I'm taking a photo trip to Alaska in August. I am primarily a wildlife photographer and h
GWHITSON Silver Member 17-Jul-13 02:43 AM
by GWHITSON
7298 ---
A general, generic topic Statue of Freedom
Sh ot this pic of the Statue of Freedom that is on the dome of the US Cap
grnzbra Silver Member 16-Jul-13 04:40 PM0129 ---
A general, generic topic Moonlight on Ocean
Took [link:images.nikonia ns.org/galleries/sho wphoto.php/photo/428 544/size/big/cat/251 50|th
grnzbra Silver Member 16-Jul-13 03:04 AM
by grnzbra
2152 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Going to Edinburg what to shoot?
I'm headed to Edinburg next week. I'll be stating on high St on "The Royal Mile". I will o
Geeluv1985 Silver Member 11-Jul-13 12:34 PM
by jcl0405
4157 ---
A general, generic topic Cleveland?
Driving my wife and two daughters (from PA) to see a concert in Cleveland this coming week
spiritualized67 Silver Member 09-Jul-13 02:58 PM088 ---
A general, generic topic West Texas Suggestions?
Does anyone know of any photo opportunities in West Texas, I-10, west of San Antonio (Fort
snegron Silver Member 08-Jul-13 07:38 PM
by Camel Toad
4196 ---
A general, generic topic Northwestern Montana--9 days!
I have 9 days (plus a travel day on each end) to spend in Northwestern Montana the first p
coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire” 08-Jul-13 03:17 AM087 ---
A general, generic topic Seeking advice for a travel P&S model
Hi all, I'm going to visit family in Brazil, and I'm afraid to carry with me the D7000.
hgularte Silver Member 06-Jul-13 02:48 PM
by hgularte
11233 ---
A general, generic topic The Statue of Liberty is open again, not Ellis Island
Hi All, As of today, July 4, 2013, the Statue of Liberty is open again, for the first t
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 04-Jul-13 10:11 PM0179 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.