nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Travel

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
A general, generic topic Morning Fog
5 image HDR first processed with Photomatix Pro and then proceeded with Adobe LR and PS.
markgreenberg Silver Member10-Sep-14 12:30 AM
by dwr857
A general, generic topic Niagara Falls
Just returned from a short but phenomenal trip upstate NY and in Canada. The stop was the
zanz34 Silver Member04-Sep-14 09:44 PM
by jcsocalphoto
This topic has been locked by a team member "Cast your vote: August 2014 - Little Shops on Back Str...
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 03-Sep-14 01:10 AM
by ScottChapin
A general, generic topic Congratulations Barbara
Please congratulate Barbara Colbert (Britbear) for her winning capture “Bunratty Cotta
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 02-Sep-14 08:57 PM
by 2pixels_short
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member August Travel Challenge – Little Shops on Back Streets
This month’s theme is “Little Shops on Back Streets” – You know, that bakery, meat market,
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 30-Aug-14 03:31 PM
by markgreenberg
A general, generic topic 28 day Trip to Australia with a D7000
I have a 70-200mm f/2.8, an 11-16mm f/2.8 and 50mm and 35mm lenses. Do I need to add an
z06kenny Silver Member23-Aug-14 09:30 PM
by zanz34
A general, generic topic Banff NP, Canada -Moraine and other lakes
Heading to Banff and Jasper NP in few weeks. Wondering about best time to photograph the l
photphil Silver Member20-Aug-14 02:52 PM
by zorro985
A general, generic topic Road Trip: 4022.9 miles, 1269 Pics....
...and a lifetime of memories! :) My apologies in advance for the lengthy post (and s
snegron Silver Member12-Aug-14 12:03 AM
by sabbey51
A general, generic topic Alaska
We recently visited Alaska. Is was a great place to visit. Incredible places to see. He
gatorglennB Silver Member10-Aug-14 04:30 AM
by gatorglennB
This topic has been locked by a team member Cast your vote: July 2014 - Back Roads
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 06-Aug-14 11:19 PM
by dm1dave
A general, generic topic Congratulations Ray Drueke
Please congratulate Ray Drueke for his winning capture “Bass Player” in the “Maki
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 04-Aug-14 12:58 PM
by TerryMc
A general, generic topic Are Back Packs Allowed in New York?
I can't remember exactly where I read this, but are back packs not allowed in certain tour
snegron Silver Member02-Aug-14 01:29 AM
by Ned_L
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member July Travel Challenge – Back Roads
This month’s theme is “Back Roads” – Traveling on back roads provides great opportunities
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 31-Jul-14 05:31 PM
by 2pixels_short
A general, generic topic Traveling to Santa Fe - looking for input
So, I'm heading to Santa Fe the week of August 4 for a meeting. My days will fairly occup
rosewood_ltd Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 25-Jul-14 01:46 AM
by rosewood_ltd
A topic tagged as having a question Travel to Svalbard
I'm headed to Svalbard and have a question for those of you who have transited Oslo airpor
texspeel Silver Member21-Jul-14 12:29 AM
by texspeel
A general, generic topic Great Wall of China -- Help please
Going to be in Beijing in August and would like to photograph the Great Wall. I've done s
Bulgakov Silver Member20-Jul-14 06:28 PM
by nikond90greg
A general, generic topic One of the best ways to travel in Alaska
On your Harley-Davidson. Ex tra points if you can correctly identify the models. Taken on
2pixels_short Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 17-Jul-14 09:41 PM
by gatorglennB
A general, generic topic Beach photography
In advance of summer, here's an appropriate article regarding beach photography. This i
fivesense Gold Member17-Jul-14 04:35 PM
by rrheck
A general, generic topic Lenses for trip to Italy
I'm interested in your views on this highly subjective question, being which lenses for a
Alistair M Silver Member16-Jul-14 06:04 PM
by ericbowles
A general, generic topic Bahamas
Courage is the first world in Bahamas' Police Department slogan... What stroke me firs
Vlad_IT Silver Member16-Jul-14 10:26 AM
by robcran
A general, generic topic Beijing and Smog
I'm going to be in Beijing for a week at the end of August. I just had a friend return fr
Bulgakov Silver Member15-Jul-14 04:54 PM
by Bulgakov
A topic tagged as having a question cruise gear for tomorrow
At my 15-y.o. request, as her birthday gift I'm taking her (well, and most of the family
Vlad_IT Silver Member14-Jul-14 03:45 PM
by Vlad_IT
A general, generic topic Going to Long Island for a visit ....
I live in Gold Hill Oregon. So this counts as travel. Visiting family .... Hope t
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 12-Jul-14 04:40 AM
by James23p
A general, generic topic Congratulations DaveSoderlund
Please congratulate David Soderlund for his winning capture “Venice Carnevale : Eye Co
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 09-Jul-14 11:07 PM
by TerryMc
This topic has been locked by a team member Cast your vote: June 2014 - Making Music
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 08-Jul-14 10:46 PM
by ScottChapin
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member June Travel Challenge – Making Music
This month’s theme is “Making Music” – In our sojourns we frequently encounter indoor and
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 30-Jun-14 12:01 AM
by jhanes55
A topic tagged as someone looking for information Lisbon
I will be going to Lisbon for 5 days and plan to visit Sintra. I am looking for any tips
boblin Silver Member28-Jun-14 08:09 PM
by walkerr
A general, generic topic Travel video
I just got back from a trip that included the 5th Ultimate Travel Photography Workshop. He
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 27-Jun-14 05:53 AM
by JosephK
A topic tagged as news Washington Monument opened today
After a $15 million, three-year repair job, the Washington Monument, one of the most recog
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 26-Jun-14 05:09 PM
by Ned_L
A general, generic topic A quick trip to Hamburg
I managed to take a few photos while on a business trip to Hamburg. It's a very photogeni
shipsupt Platinum Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 15-Jun-14 05:12 PM
by shipsupt