Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Travel

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic London Jubilee Bridge
On a recent trip to London, I stayed near the Embankment Tube station and the Hungerford/J
rbcheek Gold Member 17-Jan-14 06:04 PM
by adf
12243 ---
A general, generic topic London - Parliament
More from my last trip to London - Parliament at night. 1 http: //www.nikonians.org/ d
rbcheek Gold Member 15-Jan-14 01:51 PM
by rbcheek
13218 ---
A general, generic topic Lens for Banff National Park, Canada in Mid June
I am going to Banff National Park in mid June. We will be doing some light hiking/walki
ajstark123 Silver Member 10-Jan-14 08:39 PM
by spiritualized67
6225 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations to olivierrychner
Please congratulate Olivier for his winning image in the Interiors contest. Hallwi
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 06-Jan-14 07:09 PM
by olivierrychner
6138 ---
A general, generic topic Trip to Havana, Cuba
In late January I will spend 10 Days in Havana and parts of the country outside of Havana
mycaddisfly Silver Member 03-Jan-14 11:42 AM
by FutureLook
2194 ---
A general, generic topic Venice of the North
Hi, Bruges = "Venice of the North". This is probably one of the most photographed stre
DPAUL 02-Jan-14 10:52 PM
by FutureLook
3210 ---
This is a hot, active topic! December Travel Challenge - In the Marketplace
This month’s theme, chosen by pic, is "In the Marketplace" It is always fun to
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 29-Dec-13 01:12 AM
by Marjani
34583 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations pic!
Congratulations to Steve Piccolo (pic) for his winning capture “Evening in a mountain
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 10-Dec-13 02:13 AM
by pic
9223 ---
A general, generic topic Death Valley
This is just a short heads up for Nikonian desert lovers. I've been here for a week now, a
Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 07-Dec-13 05:48 PM
by Wingman
5309 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Finalists: November 2013 - “Interiors”
Images from our November contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 04-Dec-13 09:39 PM
by dm1dave
1316 ---
This is a hot, active topic! November Travel Challenge - Interiors
This month’s challenge is “ interiors” This month’s theme chosen by robsb is i
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 30-Nov-13 05:03 PM
by asnnet
58689 ---
A general, generic topic Chihuly Glass Sculptures at Desert Botanical Garden in ...
If anyone is traveling to Arizona between now and May, there is a major exhibition of Chih
swyost Silver Member 28-Nov-13 03:14 PM
by swyost
5208 ---
A general, generic topic Loretto Chapel, Santa Fe, NM
D7000, Sigma 17-70, ISO 800, f/6.3, 1/4 sec http://www.ni konians.org/dcfp/use r_files/26
tekneektom Gold Member 28-Nov-13 04:35 AM
by pollarda
2162 ---
A topic tagged as news 2013 Best of Nikonians Contest Gallery
The [link:images.nikonia ns.org/galleries/sho wgallery.php/cat/254 03|Best of Nikonians 2013
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 21-Nov-13 02:03 AM
by robsb
3162 ---
A general, generic topic Chicago Night
Going to be in Chicago next weekend, Where are some good places to go for end of day into
arancio Silver Member 04-Nov-13 02:16 AM
by tekneektom
1112 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Finalists: October 2013 - “Long Exposure”
Images from our October contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&f
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 04-Nov-13 01:23 AM
by dm1dave
1378 ---
A general, generic topic Photos of China 2
1. http://www.nikon ians.org/dcfp/user_f iles/261246.jpg 2 . http://www.nikoni ans.org/dc
bobpilot Silver Member 03-Nov-13 04:05 AM
by Castlk
9207 ---
A general, generic topic NYC - Top of the Rock
Led a group of photographers this past weekend in NYC from the United Nations to the High-
drakonian Silver Member 03-Nov-13 04:01 AM
by Castlk
2168 ---
A general, generic topic Myanmar
Am planning on going there in January. The official government web site says you are allow
JohnE78 Silver Member 02-Nov-13 10:36 AM
by Bk777
5177 ---
A general, generic topic Nuremberg, Germany
The most photographed postcard from my hometown. I just want to show how beautiful Nurembe
Ineluki Gold Member 01-Nov-13 12:51 PM
by Ineluki
6198 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member October Travel Challenge - "Long Exposure"
This month’s theme chosen by Cavy2 is "Long Exposure" For the purpose of this c
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 31-Oct-13 10:05 PM
by rbcheek
36595 ---
A general, generic topic Airventure at Oshkosh & UP Michigan next summer--advice...
My sig. other and I are planning next summer's big trip---to EAA Airventure (4 days) & the
coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire” 31-Oct-13 01:32 AM
by coolmom42
280 ---
This is a hot, active topic! International Travel . . . Are You Truly Prepared?
International travel for sightseeing and photography more than ever before places importan
agitater Gold Member 30-Oct-13 02:22 PM
by rizzos
30420 ---
A general, generic topic Fayetteville, NC
I'll be visiting my son in Fayetteville, NC for Christmas and I've never been anywhere nea
geno64 Silver Member 27-Oct-13 02:09 AM
by geno64
3135 ---
A general, generic topic Travel or photoraphy suggestions, hints or pointers wan...
This coming Monday a buddy of mine and I will be going on a nine week sojourn through
Sanyasi Silver Member 25-Oct-13 06:28 PM
by km6xz
8266 ---
A general, generic topic Mountain train
The Brienzer Rothorn is a mountain above Brienz, Canton Bern, Switzerland. Particularity:
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 25-Oct-13 12:47 PM
by Matto
6216 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member Death in China
Two weeks in China on a photo tour with a 'pro' photographer who organized and led the tri
bobpilot Silver Member 23-Oct-13 03:17 AM
by bobpilot
28628 ---
A general, generic topic Eiffel Tower/Place de Challiot
D600 w Tamron 24-70 f/2.8 1/640 @ f/8.0 ISO 800 70mm http://www.nik onians.org/dcfp/use
rbcheek Gold Member 16-Oct-13 11:19 PM0118 ---
A general, generic topic Paris at Sunset
I've recently returned from a trip to Paris. I promised to post a few images - here are s
rbcheek Gold Member 08-Oct-13 06:16 PM
by jcsocalphoto
18407 ---
A general, generic topic Update on the National Parks During the Shutdown
Noted landscape photography Ian Plant shares some useful information on what is currently
DAJolley Silver Member 06-Oct-13 11:44 PM
by dm1dave
1145 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.