Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Travel

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Congratulations phil711!
Please congratulate Philip Nist for his winning capture “The Passing Lane” in the
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 29-Mar-14 10:51 AM
by stevesottl
12178 ---
A general, generic topic Living tradition: Chalanda Marz in Scuol
Hi! Those of you who pass through the landscape forum may be aware that I have recently
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 29-Mar-14 10:49 AM
by mnbuilder49
2115 ---
A general, generic topic The Cotswolds
Traveling through the Cotswolds in mid July. I will be driving from Bath, ending in Oxfor
FutureLook Silver Member 28-Mar-14 03:33 PM
by FutureLook
7253 ---
A general, generic topic Hanami time - Tokyo 2014
Just returned from a voyage to Japan on board Cunard Queen Elizabeth and have visited the
burchan Silver Member 24-Mar-14 09:35 PM
by burchan
4126 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Here are the Finalists: February 2014 - “Places of Wors...
Images from our February contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 22-Mar-14 10:32 PM
by dm1dave
1345 ---
A general, generic topic New York and nikon DF; which lenses ?
Hi guys, More concern of people here who live in new York. What lens do you guys is
fldr Silver Member 15-Mar-14 09:47 PM
by fldr
7203 ---
A general, generic topic Image size and source
I have posted a couple pictures in the contest thread. I placed them in my gallery, then u
jmesseder2 Silver Member 06-Mar-14 11:48 PM
by jmesseder2
2112 ---
A general, generic topic Yosemite advice
Hello everyone, My girlfriend and I have booked a trip to California for September this
Leighgregory 05-Mar-14 11:41 AM
by Lock 45
9279 ---
This is a hot, active topic! February Travel Challenge – Places of Worship
This month’s theme is “Places of Worship” – churches, chapels, mosques, synagogues; interi
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 02-Mar-14 06:15 PM
by richardd300
971129 ---
A general, generic topic Paris
My wife, son, and daughter-in-law will be visiting Paris for a week beginning the middle o
nodim2 Silver Member 02-Mar-14 03:52 PM
by nodim2
8172 ---
A general, generic topic London Eye
Went for a slightly different view, just managed to get a couple of shots out before the r
Exposure Tours Silver Member 27-Feb-14 09:52 PM
by jgrobitaille
1102 ---
A general, generic topic St Martin in the Fields, London
Here are a few more from my last trip to London and my efforts to improve at night photogr
rbcheek Gold Member 21-Feb-14 11:20 AM
by rickdayton
7207 ---
A topic tagged as having a question photograph markets in Myanmah - 85mm or 135mm?
Hullo: I am fortunate enough to be going to Myanmar soon. For markets or bazaars and simil
nikonian58 Silver Member 15-Feb-14 09:44 PM
by JohnE78
10351 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations briantilley!
Please congratulate Brian Tilley for his winning capture “Buying Nuts at Bath Christma
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 15-Feb-14 07:52 PM
by FutureLook
16316 ---
A general, generic topic My First Train Ride; Florida to NYC
While this post is somewhat of a rant, my main intention is to share my recent experience
snegron Silver Member 10-Feb-14 11:23 PM
by snegron
16308 ---
A general, generic topic Kennedy Space Center tour of VAB ending on February 11,...
The Kennedy Space Center "Up-Close Mega Tour" bus tour which has included a stop at the Ve
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 08-Feb-14 03:39 AM
by Ned_L
3143 ---
A general, generic topic Japan trip- Kyoto looks like a must see.
While imagining a trip to Japan, would Kyoto be a must-see on your list? From the images
shipsdrummer Silver Member 06-Feb-14 09:05 PM
by Captain Rich
9227 ---
A general, generic topic Botswana Safari
I am going for a 12 day safari in Botswana,leaving on 28th August 2014 and looking for a
gvrao88 Silver Member 05-Feb-14 05:10 PM083 ---
A topic tagged as having a question HDR on Nikonians
A question that is both general and specific: is HDR permitted on Nikonians boards, and is
jmesseder2 Silver Member 03-Feb-14 08:40 PM
by dm1dave
3105 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Finalists: January 2014 - “Trains”
Images from our January contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&f
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 02-Feb-14 02:05 AM
by dm1dave
1331 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Cool job
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
nhorvat2 Silver Member 01-Feb-14 07:04 PM
by Asgard
077 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member January Travel Challenge – Trains
This month’s theme is “Trains” "Trai ns: electric, steam or diesel, wide- or narrow-g
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 31-Jan-14 11:54 PM
by Sanyasi
57906 ---
A general, generic topic South Dakota
Am planning to be in South Dakota the last two weeks of April and first two of May. Intere
Bill Kennedy Gold Member 31-Jan-14 09:54 PM
by coolmom42
7173 ---
A general, generic topic Barcelona?
I've been using Google street view to scout out the city. I get the impression the streets
Nick2013 26-Jan-14 01:54 PM
by Ned_L
12250 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Finalists: December 2013 - “In the Marketplace”
Images from our December contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 25-Jan-14 08:27 PM
by dm1dave
1291 ---
A general, generic topic My 24 -70mm Lens Was Stolen Right Off My Camera In Ch...
Just returned from my nine week sojourn through China,Tibet Nepal and India. Two weeks in,
Sanyasi Silver Member 25-Jan-14 05:52 PM
by jec6613
10369 ---
A general, generic topic Hiking and traveling lite
I am going to Nepal for an 11 days trek, no more than 4000 m and day pack to carry. i am
BenBer Silver Member 25-Jan-14 02:06 AM
by BenBer
4115 ---
A topic tagged as news Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
The Statue of Liberty reopened some time ago last year after the devastation of Hurricane
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 23-Jan-14 11:20 PM
by Ned_L
2222 ---
A topic tagged as news Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site
Apropos of today's Martin Luther King Jr. holiday in the US, I thought I'd mention a recen
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 22-Jan-14 03:39 PM
by Ned_L
2124 ---
A general, generic topic Trip to China
Planning a trip to China next Sept/Oct. Have never flown out of the country with my camer
Childsplay904 Silver Member 19-Jan-14 12:00 PM
by Ned_L
17307 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.