Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Travel

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Vail - Glenwood Springs
I have a business trip that places me in Glenwood Springs, CO and Vail, CO next week. I ha
dsm61 Silver Member 15-Jun-14 12:55 PM
by Asgard
286 ---
A general, generic topic D800 or D4 for trip to Australia?
Taking a two week photo trip via small private plane through the Austalian outback. The we
buffalodoc Silver Member 14-Jun-14 02:53 AM
by PhotoByKim
11276 ---
A general, generic topic Cruise ship vibration ?
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, sorry. I like to shoot passing ships while on
Kemo53 Silver Member 09-Jun-14 08:52 PM
by EYeye
7222 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Cast your vote: May 2014 - Carnival.
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 05-Jun-14 08:15 PM
by ScottChapin
1361 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations Britbear
Please congratulate Barbara Colbert for her winning capture “Alms Procession” in
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 03-Jun-14 10:37 PM
by Britbear
489 ---
A general, generic topic Niagara Falls Suggestions?
We are thinking of possibly visiting Niagara Falls sometime during the summer. Any suggest
snegron Silver Member 03-Jun-14 07:52 PM
by snegron
20237 ---
A general, generic topic Meet Molly!
Molly is in the case being a small steam engine working on the Gurten Hill next to Bern, t
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 31-May-14 06:51 AM
by olivierrychner
4148 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Tropics and lens/camera protection
How does one protect against mildew and mold/fungus growth on lens and camera surfaces whi
Dgastrong Gold Member 28-May-14 10:35 AM
by GiantTristan
6127 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member May Travel Challenge – Carnival
May Travel Challenge – Carnival This month’s theme is “Carnival” – including amusement
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 26-May-14 12:32 AM
by Brent Melton
23429 ---
A general, generic topic Lake O'Hara, Yoho NP, British Columbia
Taking a trip to Banff, Jasper, and Yoho National Parks in late August through mid Sept.
photphil Silver Member 11-May-14 05:36 PM052 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations JazzDoc
Congratulations JazzDoc Please congratulate Gary Paige for his winning capture “Sea
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 09-May-14 12:35 AM
by JazzDoc
9155 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Here are the finalists: April 2014 - Walking
Images from our April contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=s
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 02-May-14 11:31 PM
by ScottChapin
4444 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member April Travel Challenge - Walking
April Travel Challenge – Walking This month’s theme is “Walking” – Folks spend a lot of
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 30-Apr-14 09:40 PM
by FutureLook
77970 ---
A general, generic topic Dang Photo Scabbers!
Currently in Taipei. Climbed up the mountain, a steep staircase all the way to the top, t
DaynLarz Silver Member 30-Apr-14 09:22 PM
by FutureLook
7274 ---
A general, generic topic Visiting Texas June 2015
Hi all We are planning to visit Texas next year in June as part of a 3 month holiday. W
PhotoByKim Gold Member 30-Apr-14 12:31 AM
by des1
10127 ---
A general, generic topic Trip in Loire valley
pictures from Chambord and Amboise castel. Pierre N ikonian from Switzerland [im gl
blatgun Gold Member 29-Apr-14 12:43 AM
by AMusingFool
3136 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Travel overseas
Heading to British Isles-Ireland, Scotland, England then France. How do I charge my batter
Priest Silver Member 26-Apr-14 01:34 PM
by ericbowles
6149 ---
A general, generic topic Iguazu Falls
Going to visit the Falls after Christmas which is the peak season for tourism in South Ame
mel_klim Silver Member 25-Apr-14 01:10 AM
by robsb
5114 ---
A topic tagged as news US National Park Week - April 19th through April 27th
For photographers and really anyone who loves the outdoors and history as well, here's you
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 19-Apr-14 03:31 AM
by Ned_L
258 ---
A general, generic topic settings and lens
I am traveling to Europe for at 12 day cruise. I have a new D7100 and I bought a 17-55 len
Kopperl Silver Member 17-Apr-14 08:49 PM
by burchan
5158 ---
A general, generic topic Other New York Pictures
You might have seen my other post about getting help for a group picture taken in NYC.
gatorglennB Silver Member 15-Apr-14 10:25 AM
by Ineluki
4114 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Statue of Liberty Help
Hi, I was recently on a high school band field trip to NYC. While at the Statue of Libe
gatorglennB Silver Member 13-Apr-14 11:54 PM
by Ned_L
22206 ---
This is a hot, active topic! There she sails again!
Hi! I'm quite excited: in May this year, our old paddle-steamer "Neuchâtel" (not to be
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 12-Apr-14 10:23 AM
by olivierrychner
21354 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations newbird
Please congratulate Yvan Bedard for his winning capture “Meditating About the Sailors
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 04-Apr-14 06:29 PM
by newbird
12179 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Grand Central Station, NY, NY
I have been wanting to take this picture for years. I have long admired the work of other
beemerman2k Silver Member 04-Apr-14 12:59 AM
by sabbey51
30612 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Here are the finalists: March 2014 - Transportation Hub...
Images from our March contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&for
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 02-Apr-14 05:32 AM
by ScottChapin
3320 ---
A general, generic topic Page Arizona Guide - Overland Canyon Tours
I just got back from a trip to Page, AZ and wanted to share the name of a great guide. We
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 01-Apr-14 12:54 AM
by ericbowles
5152 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member March Travel Challenge – Transportation Hubs
This month’s theme is “Transportation Hubs” – Travelers spend a lot of quality time observ
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 31-Mar-14 01:28 PM
by Britbear
33570 ---
A topic tagged as news Congratulations robsb
Congratulations to Bob Baldassano (robsb) for his winning capture “Royal Clipper 6” [
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 30-Mar-14 05:21 PM
by robsb
19347 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations phil711!
Please congratulate Philip Nist for his winning capture “The Passing Lane” in the
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 29-Mar-14 10:51 AM
by stevesottl
12174 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.