Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby AMONGST NIKONIANS FORUMS Turning Pro - Going professional

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Pro Photog? ... What Kind?
Looking around, there are many, many individuals posting to this forum with several differ
Raskal Moderator 04-Aug-14 12:52 AM
by turenne
10811287 ---
Pinned topic Copyright Basics
In that there have been several posts in the past asking copyright questions, I'm posting
Raskal Moderator 30-Jan-13 11:24 AM
by ericbowles
216162 ---
Pinned topic I Need a Business Form for ...
With all of the requests asking how to "Word a Business Form" which might license image us
Raskal Moderator 21-Jul-08 04:16 AM
by phojo
33888 ---
A general, generic topic Smug Mug
Does anyone here use Smug Mug to sell photos? If so, what has been your experience? Thanks
Mike in FL Silver Member 23-Aug-14 12:34 PM032 ---
A general, generic topic Sell Yourself...
This year marks my 8th year as a professional wedding and portrait photographer... M y c
michaelalanbielat Silver Member 14-Aug-14 03:29 PM034 ---
A general, generic topic Materials for shipping prints - framed and unframed
I'm selling more prints - but don't really have a good enough process for mailing them.
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 03-Aug-14 06:56 PM
by ericbowles
241 ---
A general, generic topic A Common Look and Feel to Photographs
I am providing business mentoring to a young professional photographer friend of mine. He
JBS101 Silver Member 01-Jul-14 09:13 PM
by JBS101
7148 ---
A general, generic topic Is stocksy any good?
Searching here doesn't find any mention of them. http://www.stocksy.c om/ The claim is
ab1jx Silver Member 01-Jul-14 11:29 AM
by ericbowles
9159 ---
A general, generic topic Few random Q's for an (international)Pro newbie
I'm an American who is currently living in Germany. My wife is a pediatrician in the Army
yellowz Silver Member 30-Jun-14 11:05 AM
by yellowz
257 ---
A general, generic topic Selling digital photos
Hi all- I have a question regarding selling digital files to clients. Currently I charg
Pete_C Gold Member 20-May-14 02:28 PM
by ericbowles
3167 ---
A general, generic topic Need a solution to dealing with non-customers
I've lost track of the number of times I've been at an event or just taking stock photos o
psf914 08-May-14 08:10 PM
by URINMYGALAXY
8364 ---
A general, generic topic Strategies for Stock Photography
Here's an interesting perspective on stock photography from Ming Thein: http://blog. mingt
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 08-May-14 08:03 PM
by URINMYGALAXY
153 ---
A general, generic topic Sample Contract for Instrument Photographers?
Hi All, For those of you who have experience photographing high-end custom items: Is th
Pete_C Gold Member 02-May-14 06:54 PM
by unclemikey
9142 ---
A general, generic topic How much to charge for image to be used on a website?
I am a "semi-professional" photographer in that I only derive a small portion of my income
Nikon32250 Silver Member 02-May-14 06:18 PM
by unclemikey
4196 ---
A general, generic topic Digital Watermarks
What are the various ways to add digital watermarks to my photos? What is the differenc
KurtCopeland 02-May-14 03:42 PM
by ericbowles
161 ---
A general, generic topic NPPA on how to price your photography
Before you think more about how to price your work, check this one out Pricing Photogra
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 29-Apr-14 03:47 PM060 ---
A topic tagged as someone looking for information NPS Application
Hello, I am applying for NPS membership. I am trying to find an NPS member near Texarkana,
AlamondPhotography 20-Apr-14 02:47 AM
by luckyphoto
288 ---
A general, generic topic NPS member
I am looking to hear from other NPS photographers. I was recently accepted as a NPS mem
mrpenguin Silver Member 18-Apr-14 08:52 PM
by RudyH
7202 ---
A general, generic topic Simple, Effective Model Release Form
I did see the pinned topic on business forms but I would like personal opinions on the wha
KurtCopeland 23-Mar-14 04:01 PM046 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Suggestions on most useful soft box sizes
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
KHR Gold Member 22-Mar-14 07:07 PM025 ---
A general, generic topic What to charge for a magazine ad?
I shoot pictures for a small countywide magazine similar to Penny Saver in that the primar
Nikon32250 Silver Member 15-Feb-14 08:32 PM
by Nikon32250
3106 ---
A general, generic topic Accounting help? Looking for sample spreadsheet!
I have set up my small photo business with the state of Minnesota and will be reporting in
dwiggins Silver Member 29-Jan-14 12:15 AM
by Ferguson
9174 ---
This is a hot, active topic! copyrighting your photos
A discussion came up recently regarding whether or not to register/copyright your images t
nkcllewis Silver Member 12-Jan-14 09:45 PM
by JonK
26764 ---
A general, generic topic Do you really want to become a pro photographer?
I don't usually recommend any articles authored by the illustrious Ken Rockwell, but one t
Bob32 Silver Member 07-Jan-14 03:57 PM
by Ineluki
7347 ---
A general, generic topic Selling online- to family and friends?
Happy new year Nikonians I have a new issue that I never had to deal with before. Photo
jgirl57 04-Jan-14 05:48 PM
by jgirl57
2134 ---
This is a hot, active topic! "What to Charge?" - Check Here First
Since there are so many posts here about how much to charge for what, I'd like to provide
will_s 04-Jan-14 12:39 PM
by OldCodger
2211617 ---
A general, generic topic Online Hosting Site Suggestions?
I'm looking into posting weddings online and giving clients the option of ordering prints.
snegron Silver Member 05-Dec-13 11:45 PM
by icslowmo
3125 ---
A general, generic topic Holiday Party Photos
Hello again, Here's the situation. My wife and I were invited to a holiday party last
Mannheim62 Silver Member 01-Dec-13 11:26 AM
by Mannheim62
8167 ---
A general, generic topic Do you Bother To?
Add a copyright to the images you post on your website? Embedded metadata with the images?
SteveH 19-Oct-13 08:13 PM
by SteveH
3126 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Property release
Not sure where to post but any advice appreciated. Is it possible to say,without being to
expat Silver Member 15-Oct-13 02:49 PM
by Wolphin
184 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.